CHAPTER SEVEN

ATHENA POV

“Oh what now?!”  I exclaimed. Causing some customers to look and Mr. Frank. I blushed and muttered, “Sorry.”

I don’t know when this perverted man..or shall I say handsome man. Oh just stop it! Knew my name but I had a teeny bit feeling Mr. Frank told him.  I didn’t hide my irritation so I asked him what he wants.

“Welcome to Franks diner, what do you want to order?” The bitchthena is on the zone! Sorry mister today is not my day.

“I’ll just have the coffee with two spoons of sugar and a creamer Athena.” He ordered. I wrote it down the pad and nod my head.

“Ok, I’ll be back with your order.” I quickly turned my back and walked to the counter and make his coffee.

“What’s that all about Athena? Mr. Hayes is quite a demanding man and a powerful one at that. You know him?” Frank asked me while he’s brewing the coffee and I grab a mug, sugar and creamer.

“Know him my ass-“ I quietly muttered hoping he didn’t heard that.

“What’s that?” Oops. I coughed trying to cover up what I just said, “I don’t know him but I kinda had an unpleasant morning greeting with him on my way here.” I smiled cheekily.

Frank poured the coffee to the mug, “Really now? Well, just don’t get on his bad side. I heard he’s ruthless.” I scoff. More like a pervert! A handsome looking pervert at that. Oh stop the foolishness idiot! Remember Colby first before anything else.

Ok, with Colby in my mind I put the coffee on a tray with a small spoon and a tissue then walked back to Mr. P. Hah. Suits him well but it also means pulchritudinous. Say what chika? Oh, just search the word! Oops, bitchthena behave. Ok, so its basically a synonym for handsome. So, going back to—eep!

OHMYGOD. Like my mouth was like an open cave and my eyes are like saucers! Shit? Shit Shit Shit Shit Double Shit!

I stumbled while walking and accidentally poured Mr.Hayes his coffee!  Damn myself for talking at my stupid self! 

“Fuck!“ I quickly untied my apron and wiped his now stained suit jacket and muttering my apologies to him.

“I’m so so so sorry Mr. Hayes. Oh shit! This must have cost a thousand dollars. Oh my God, I’m so sorry.” I repeatedly said that until he grip my wrist softly forcing me stop making a fool of myself.

I slowly turn to face him expecting a now pissed off, outraged, murderous man—oh wait a sec. Is he smiling? I did a double take. Yes, he is! Huh? But why? Baffled, I just stood there. In a swift, Frank is now at my side apologizing for what I did.

“I apologize for the incident Mr. Hayes. Athena is new here and might need some practice. I will assure you I will do something about her-“ Mr. Hayes raised his hand for him to stop.

He took off his suit jacket showing off his navy blue long sleeves and blue tie. He glanced at me. Knowing that he’ll never get a straight answer from a confused Athena, he turned to look at Frank.

“It’s no problem Frank. There’s no need for punishments or suspension. Athena here apologized. But, I was thinking maybe you can allow Athena to bring me coffee every morning at my office?” he asked frank who immediately bobbed his head.

“No problem Mr. Hayes. I will let Athena bring you coffee starting tomorrow. Is that all you want?”

He nods, “Yes. That’s all. You may now leave. I wish to speak to Athena.’’

Frank left in an instant and serve some of the waiting customers at the counter. While me, still looking shitless at what might this accident will do to my job. First day and I’m already messing it up.

“Hey, uhm. I’m really sorry and if you want I’ll pay for the laundry?” I asked him hoping he says ‘No’. Ok, you might be thinking why the hell I asked if I was hoping that. Well, I’m being kind after the bitchiness I just did and I can repay him for my clumsiness by doing that.

He shakes his sexy head, “No. Its alright. Guess my handsomeness made you clumsy.” He smirked. Ok not. Now, someone’s over confident. I’m now regretting being nice.

I scoff and rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” That made him grin and stand up. He slowly walked the small distance we have.

“Remember tomorrow morning Athena. Don’t forget my coffee.” With that, he strode to the door and exited the diner. I peek at the glass window and watch him climb at his Bentley.

“Athena, I want to talk to you later.” Here goes nothing.

Ok I know this is short but I'll try to make the next chapters long. My son is messing up the house and I have to cook! LOL. I didn't expect to update today but what the hell, I'm excited! I know the feeling of waiting..and waiting..and more waiting for updates. Boo! So, I'll try to update as soon as I can. Toodles! - ?? haha I'm crazy! ;)