•Unicorn 🦄•

Start from the beginning

"Hey!". You yelled . Jasper walks in front of the girl.

"I'm sorry master". The girl said .

"Did you get my permission to speak?". Jasper said and slaps her.

The girl touch her cheek where she was slap . Two maids walk behind the girl and bowed to Jasper.

"Teach her a lesson". Jasper ordered.

"No! Hey it was just an accident assh*le!". You yelled standing up and walking beside the girl.

"Pet get out of the way if you don't want to be the one to get punish". Jasper said.

"Then punish me instead , kick me , punch me , slap me that's the only choice you have to do wit me no..other choice than that". You said.

The reason why you said that was..when the word punish rings in his mind..it's something dirty. And your sure that's what he might do to you.

"Hmm...". Jasper thinks for a moment then grabs your neck.

He tightens his grip on your neck but he stop once he heard someone knock on the door.

He let's go of your neck and walks to the door opening it. You try to catch your breath as the girl walks beside you.

She offered you her hand which you take it and she helps you stand up.

"I'm sorry..that you get hurt because of me". She said.

"It's okay, I really hate seeing you get hurt.". You said.

"Pet! I'll be back !". Jasper yelled as he left.

"It will be better if you don't return!". You yelled.

You heard the girl giggled. You giggled with her.

The two of you went to the living room for a while and talk.

"How long have you been here?". You said to her, the two of you seated on the sofa.

"I..can't remember maybe ..11 years?". She said.

"11 years !? ". You said in surprise .

"Oh I'm..Riley by the way". She said .

"(Y/n) (l/n)". You said as you smile at her.

"Nice to meet you". She said and smiled.

"You too , it must have been hard working here right?". You said.

"Well...sometimes I get hurt because of Jasper ..but sometimes I don't..I do my best to work hard so that I can pay the him". Riley said.

"Money?". You said.

"Yeah..I owe him a lot of money..that's what the guy said to me". Riley said.

"....So any of the maids here allowed to go home ?". You said.

"Yes..except me..because I belong to Jasper ". She said.

"What?...your family really miss you if you don't go home or have any communication with them". You said.

"I..I don't have a family ..I can't remember anything about my self or my family". Riley said.

"Oh..I'm so sorry ". You said.

"It's alright..I been sent here with no memory just ..to work where". Riley said.

"The only thing I can remember about myself is my first name only ". Riley said.

"I see...Riley come with me". You said.

"Where?". Riley said.

"We can escape together , You know that deal I made with Jasper?". You said.

"Yeah why?". She said.

"I made that deal with him to get me some time to think of a way to escape". You said.

"Think of a way to escape..that's really smart of you". Riley said.

"Thanks , we can escape together , if you need any help come to me so that I can help you". You said.

"Yes". Riley nod.

"We have to work together so that we can escape". You said.

Riley smiled and nod her head. You smiled at her and patted her head.