It Never happened

I was shaken awake. I open my eyes and see a parking lot. I looked around and i saw kisu right next to me. I gasped and looked around cory was out side my door. "Finally you got up you sleepy head", he smiled at me. "How long was i out", i asked. "Um about ten minutes",he said and i looked at him. "Where are we", i asked again. "in the UK, why", he asked. "I-i had a dream", i said and he looked at me. "Awe. Mimi", he said and broght me into his chest. "Its ok", he told me. "Kisu. No. Its not. You broke up with me here. You told me you wanted me to have a normal life", he looked at me. "No. Mimi i-i would never", he said shaking his head. "So i left. I went back to korea and changed my name", he looked at me. "You left me", i said. "No i couldn't. I wouldn't", he said as he pulled me into a hug again. "But we need to proform", he told me and i nodded. I got out as a tear dropped from my face. I pulled out my phone and called daeil. "Hey", he said and i let out a sigh. "I had a dream it was like a 2 year period in 10 minutes. He broke up with me. I met bts and i had cancer", i said. "Wait hold on slow down please", i paused. "It was a dream ok. Its not real", he told me. "No it felt so real", i told him. "Its ok. Kisu wouldn't ever hurt you", he told me. "I hope", i said and i was now worried for what would happen now. I walked into the dressing room and sat quiet. Kisu, Cory, and JJ were all laughing. I smiled at them smiling. No this can't happen again. I lowed my head. "MiMi are you ok", Jinhong said as he sat next to me. "No. Not really i had a 2 year period long dream in 10 minutes, and kisu broke up with me", i said and he looked at me like i was crazy. "He loves you to much for that to happen", he said with a smile. I nod. "I hope",i said. We got up to walk to the stage. I stood outside the stage and watched as they proformed Superfly and Oasis. When they stopped to interact with the fans. I smiled. Cory started to talk in English. Then kisu started to glance at me. I started to get nervous and i looked down. "You all know Mi Na. Lets get her out here", my head shot up and i looked at JJ. "What is this about", i asked. "Yeah what is this about KiSu", my head shot up and looked at him. "Mi Na. I Love you so much. I can't live with out you so please dont leave my side. Will you marry me", he asked me. As he got on his knee and pulled out a ring. My eyes widened. I had tears streaming down my face and i nodded. He smiled at me and he pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear. "I wouldn't leave you ever", he said and kissed my cheek.