NightMare

{°Nightmare starts°}

"Who all remembers Mimi", JJ asked and I look at everyone. I slowly walked on stage and everyone booed me. I looked at all the members of the band and they had they head down. "What this about", I asked and looked at Kisu. "Were over", my eyes widened and I looked at him. "No please don't do this. What have I done", I asked and looked At him. "I don't want to deal with you. Your ugly. A pain to be with. And Daeil ain't even your brother. We used you for attention. ", I felt my heart brake. I love him. So much.
I woke up and no one was in the bed with me and I look around and I was in a black hole. I yelled for help when Kookie came up to me and he smiled at me. "I'm leaving", he said and I looked up at him. "Why", I asked and he looked at me. "I'm gonna give you a normal life", my eyes widened. "No. Kookie please", begged him. He just slowly faded.
[¢End of Dream]
I felt someone shake me. And I shot up. I had tears rolling down my face. I looked at him. Kookie was there looking at me. "Y-your here", I whispered and he looked at me. "Yeah where was I going", he said back to me. I practically jumped on him. I hugged him so tight. "Don't leave me please", I begged him. "Ok. I won't don't worry", he said and I held onto him. "I mean ever. Don't leave me to give me a normal life please", I said. "Tell me what happened", he said and I looked at him. "Well I was b-back when my ex Boyfriend broke up with me", I said and I looked down. "He told me that I was ugly and my brother was even my brother.", I said and I felt tears roll down my face. "Then it changed to you telling me you were leaving to give me a normal life and in reality that what my ex told me when he broke up with me", I said and I was sobbing by the end. I felt him but his hands on either side of my face and lift it up to look at him.