Spending the Night

I was laying on Kookie's lap when Jimin walked in. "Hey is your girlfriend spending the night", Jimin asked and I looked up and Kookie. "Do you want to", he asked me. I technically already live there. I'm there like 20/7. I still hate being alone. "Can I", I asked and sat up and looked at Jimin. "Hold on I'll call and make sure", he said and pulled out his phone to call Namjoon. I looked at Kookie and smiled. Were weren't actually dating. We're just so close that we look like we're dating. So its like an inside joke. Round some people we act like we're a couple. Fans got there roomers about us. "He said sure but your sleeping with Kookie and don't do anything bad he said", I looked at Kookie then started to laugh. "Ok", I said with a smile. "So what are we gonna do", I asked Kookie. "I don't know what do you want to do", he asked me. "Well I want to eat then sleep. Its like 8:40", he nodded and he smiled. "Is ramen alright", he asked and I smiled. "Sure", I said and got up with him to go to the kitchen. I sat at the table and waited for him to bring me my noodles back. Once he did he sat in front of me and kinda watched me eat. It was normal. I guess. Once I finished I yawned and looked at Kookie."you ready for bed", he asked and I nodded. He nodded and stood up and helped me. We walked into his room he shared with Jin. He got me some shorts and a t-shirt.  I changed and got in bed with him. "Your gonna tell me what happened to you right", he asked me. I yawned again and nodded. Before passing out I heard him wish me a goodnight.