Savoir

Once we met eyes he saw my head and looked me in the eyes. "We need to call your doctor. You need to get this treatment", he said and hugged me. The door bell rang Kookie looked at Yoongi and he nodded. Yoongi left to go see who was at the door. "Mi Jang you are so beautiful", he said and kissed my head. "Where is she", i heard yelling. It sounded like my brother. I looked at Kookie and he looked down. "What did you tell him", i said and pushed past him to see who it actually was. And as i thought it was Deail. He looked at me. The way i was i know was scaring him. "When did you find out", he asked me as he pulled me into a hug. "a y-year", i said. He got tence and hugged me tighter. "Were leaving now", he said. And Kookie grabbed my arm. "Shes not going". My brother looked at him like he was gonna murder Kookie. "Get your hands off my sister before i knock you down", daeil said and i was getting scared. He couldn't hurt Kookie. I looked at Yoongi and he nodded. "ok theres no need for that. You can have her"Yoongi said and roughly made Kookie let go of me. "No. Yoongi don't do this. I need you. Mi Jang please dont leave me. Again", he begged me to stay. I looked at him and smiled. I let go of Deail to hug Kookie. "I love you so much Kookie. But this cant work", i kissed his cheek and left the house behind Deail. "Did you get offer any treatment", Deail asked as we got in the car. "Yes", i said and watched the house get smaller as we got farther away from the house. "Your takeing the treatment", he told me and i nodded. I know i was. Now my big problem was facing Ki Su. The man i will never lose my feelings for.