Phone Call

(-Flash Back-)
Once I turned on my phone. It rang and I looked at it. It was a random number. "Hello" i said as i picked up the phone. "This is (name of Hospital) this is where your mother died and we would like to ask you to come in for some testing", he said and the plain attendent came up to me. "You need to get off the phone", she said and i nodded. "Sir ill call you when my plain lands", i said and i didn't even listen to his response before hanging up. "Sorry", i said and put my phone down. I smelt for most of the ride and once i got off it was about 2:30 in the afternoon. I called the doctor back. I put the phone up to my ear waiting for him to answer. "Hello", he asked. "Um. Hi this is Kim Mi Na you called me earlier but i had to go do to the plain ride", i said. "Oh, yes. I just wanted you to come in for some testing if thats alright with you", he said and i looked down for a moment. "What kind of testing", i asked and i could almost hear him chock on the air. "Um. The test is for brest cancer", my eyes widened. "May i ask you why your calling me for testing", i asked nervously. "Your mother died in the hospital i work in and she died of brest cancer. It runs in the family for females", when he said my eomma died in the hospital. I knew it was a lie cause my mom died at home With me. Then i remember i was adopted. I froze. My actual mom died of breat cancer in a hospital.

(-Flash back over-)