Not recognized

I took it with a smile and went to the bathroom to try it on. The dress came up a little above my knees and it fit all my curves just right. It was so cute. This was nothing like I have at home.  I took who's ever brush that was in the bathroom and put my hair up into a bun. I smiled at my self in the mirror. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. I guess everyone was up now. Cause everyone was in the living room waiting. "I told you", I heard Yoongi said. U blushed and looked down and walked out more. "Wow", I heard Kookie say. "I really like it", I said with my head down. "Well we have to leave in like 30 minutes so everyone change please", Namjoon said and I smiled. "You look really good in the dress", Kookie said and came up to me. "Thanks", I said and hugged him.  I sat on the couch waiting to go. I was on my phone scrolling though my feed. When someone sat next to me. I look and see Kookie will a goofy smile. I laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for last night", I said and continued to look at my phone. "Its ok. I don't hate you. I want to keep you as long as possible. And it'll be forever. I promise", he said and I smiled. "Thanks", I said and pecked his lips before standing up. "Time to go win", I smiled and walked out side with everyone following me. There was only room for 7 people in the van do I sat on Kookie's lap. It took about 20 minutes till we got there and I felt like I was killing him buy sitting on him. "I'm sorry", I whined. I quickly got out of the van and helped Kookie out of the van. "I'm sorry", I said and kissed his head. "Ok show us to our dressing room", I said to Namjoon who seemed to know his way around. I saw so many dressing rooms on the way here. But not a 24K dressing room so maybe they weren't there. "Hey while you guys are getting ready I'm find some water", I said and Kookie looked at me fast. "Be careful please", he said and I smiled at him. "I will I promise", I said and blew him a kiss. I was walking around and I found dressing rooms to Monsta X, Infinite, Twice, Girls Generation, Exo, Boys Republic, Got7, Vixx, SHinee, Big Bang. I was even paying attention when I walked right into someone and fell. I looked up and right there. Right in front of me was Sungoh. My eyes widened and he looked at me. "Are you ok", he asked trying to help me up. "Y-yeah. I'm fine", I said and swallowed hard. "Do I know you", he said looking at me real hard. When I felt some one wrap there arm around me. "This is my girlfriend. That's how you know her", Kookie said with a smiled. My breath started to pick up. Sungoh nodded and walked away. "Who was that", Kookie asked me and I didn't want to cry. "That was Sungoh my brothers boyfriend", I said and looked down. "So there here", he said and I shrugged. "I don't know I didn't see their room yet", I said and I laid my head on his shoulder. We walked back to the dressing room before we took our seats in the audience.