I Need Her

"daeil said this hospital", i said and looked at them. "Ill call him", Cory said and i nodded i was shaking so bad. I heard a phone ring and i looked around. Someone picked up on both Corys call and the ringing phone in the lobby. "Where are you", Cory asked and i sorta heard the person say in the hospital. I slowly walked up to him. I tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and he had a bandad above his left eye and a swolen lip. It was daeil. "Where is she" i asked and he stood up. "We cant go see her yet". My heart sank more then it already was. "What happened" Cory asked daeil. "I took her from BTS's dorm and we were headed to me and sungohs and we were talking when it hit us. It was his fault. It was a green light. ", He told us. I had to sit down or i was gonna collapse. I sat down and put my head in my hands. I couldn't lose her.she was my everything. I know i broke her. And i couldn't be more sorry, i just wanted her to have a normal life. The life she had before. But i now see i need her. I can't live without her. I felt a hand rub my back. "I need to see her", i whispered. "You will", Cory told me. When a doctor came out. "The family of Mi Jang", the doctor called out. Me and daeil stood up fast. "Ok well you know she has cancer right", the doctor asked and i looked at daeil as he nodded. "We can still treat it while shes in this state", the doctor said. "What state", i asked. He looked at me. "Shes in a coma", the doctor said and i just wanted to drop down and cry.