Study Partner

"Hey its ok", he said and my breathing started to pick up and he pulled me into a hug. "I-im sorry", I said and wrapped my arms around him. "You need to tell me what happened to you", he said and I shook my head. "I can't. Your gonna hate me like everyone else did", I said and he pulled back. "I can't hate someone I love", he smiles. "You can and you will. My life is messed up", I said and looked down. "Will talk about this when we get home", he said and kissed my head. Right now we are walking to the library to go study for our final. We walked in and it was quiet like normal. We found a table to sit at and I set my back pack down and laid my head on the table. "Are you ok", Kookie asked me and I shook my head. "I'm going to fail the final", I said. "Your not gonna fail it. Let me help you and I can guarantee you won't", I look up at him. "Why would you want to help me", I asked and he smiled at me."cause I love you lots", I smiled and looked up at him. "Well I love you to", I said and pulled out my books. "Ok. Mr. Smarty pants. How are you going to help me with a class I'm higher then you in" I smiled and passed him my math book. "Well we can do flash cards", he smiled and pulled out index cards. I smiled and I took the index cards. "Ok so this is suppose to help me", I said holding the pack of small pieces of paper. "Yes it is" be smiled and took the pack back. "Ok will see", I said and opened my book.