Oh My

I looked at him and he leaned in and his lips landed on mine. Our lips started to move together. My hands moved to his neck. This only happened two time before. He finally pulled back and looked at me. "I love you Mi Jang", he said and placed his head on mine. "I love you to", I said and closed my eyes. "But we have to go to school", I said and ran my hand though his hair. "Ok. Your right. I'll get you a pair of clothes", he said and kissed my head before getting up. He bright back a pair of jeans and a black shirt. "Thanks Kookie", I said and got up. "No problem"he smiled and left the room. I changed and I looked at my phone. It was  an alright time we just a to get someone to drive us. "Kookie who's gonna drive us", I asked as I grabbed my bag. "Jin is come on", he smiled and opened the door for me. We got in the van and we were drove to the campus. Once we got out our hands were like magnetic. He walked me to class and I sat in the class with people looking at. More like envying me. No one want to be me though. My live is just a lie. I will eventually tell Kookie but then he's gonna leave me. He's gonna hate me. I just can't deal with him hating me right now. The day went by ok. It wasn't as fast as I hoped but it went by. But I was walking down the hall way when I felt some one place there hands on my hips and the memory of that guy in the store came back and I screamed. I quickly turned around to see Kookie.