Your Perfect!

Macis POV

I walked nervously Down stairs and realized there was an animal on Justins couch just sitting there, like he was meant to be there. I yell for Justin immediatley!

''JUSTIN!''

He comes running downstairs and immediatley smiles and even giggles a little.

''I got you a puppy Scooter was supposed to wait until about 6am to bring him so when you woke up he'd be here waiting for you!''

''Awe thanks baby!'' I said while tears were swelling up in my baby blue eyes! I really was in love with Justin, Especially today! In 4 days it would be Valentines day, why wouldnt he have waited to give me these gifts then.... What is this all about... I wonder what he's is going to do for Valentines day... well I'll just have to wait and see! I went back up stairs to see Justin and Tori sleeping, they both looked so cute! I can't believe they're both mine! I just had a wave of sleep come over me so I immediately ran back up to bed!

"MOMMY GET UP!!!" Tori yelled!

"Get up mommy!" Justin mimicked her

"I'm up my sweet hearts!" I told them as I was opening my eyes

I rolled out of bed and kissed both of my angels on the foreheads. I took. Tori to her room and I picked out her outfit, it was black leggings with a black and white striped dress. Then I got dressed in sweats and a v-neck light purple top. When I walked back in the room Justin was in the shower. I decided not to disturb him and just to let him get ready for the day in peace. My puppy came running up the stairs. I let Tori name it.

"What should we name the doggy Tori?"

"KARMA!" She yelled from the hall!

"Why are you naming it Karma?" I asked curiously.

"It's a cool word!" she answered me.

""Okay then.." I whispered to myself.

Justin was getting out of the shower next thing I know he is behind me in a low black v-neck and sweats too.

"Wanna go get breakfest at flapjacks?" He asked me.

"Yes I haven't eaten there in ages!" I reply excitedly!

"WERE GOING TO FLAPJACKS?" Tori screamed!

"Yes!" I yelled back!

We jumped in Justin Audi and drove off. As Justin was getting out of the car I saw a familiar face that I really didn't want to see....

"Tori were gonna stay in the car for a few minutes okay?" I ask her.

"Yep!"

JUSTINS POV

"Channel!"

"Hey baby boy!"

"Why the hell are you here?"

"I guess the universe just really wanted us to see each other again!!"

Luckily Channel couldn't see Maci and Tori through my tints. But they could see her.

"Come give me a hug justy!" channel says with such a bug smirk.

As she pulls me in for a hug she turns her head and kisses me! I don't pull away right away. Which I should have. Once I did, I turned around to see Maci in tears already. Wow. This had to happen while she just got pregnant? What if this stress causes her to have a miscarriage.

MACIS POV

I immediately start crying when I see them kiss. Good thing Justin left the keys in the compartment. I jumped over to the drivers seat and started the Audi and sped off without Justin.

"Mommy why are you crying?" Tori asked concerned.

"There happy tears baby girl!" I tried to lie.

"Oh..." She says quietly.

"What about daddy?" she says still quiet.

"He can get his body guards to pick him up!" I almost yell at Tori.

"Okay!" she says reassuring me that she still thinks I'm okay.

JUSTINS POV

Once I hear my Audi restart I pull away from channel and see Maci pulling out of the parking lot.

"Damn it channel!!!" I yell at her!

"What justy? Coming home with me now?"

"Never would I ever go home with you, your a piece of shit that likes to get into everyone's business especially mine! Now screw off!" I tell her! She needed to hear it!

I pull out my iPhone for me to see a bunch of missed calls from:

Mac<3: WHAT THE HELL?

Mac<3: We're leaving. I left your Audi at home.

Mac<3: Don't you dare even try to get me back this time!!😭

Mac<3: Why Justin?💔

Mac<3: Tori won't be seeing you for a while.

I decided to text her back.

To: Mac<3: Baby please! Come home! I need to talk to you! Answer me please! Let Tori come with me at least!

She texted back.

From: Mac<3: to hell with it! I'm not coming home! We can talk publicly! Tori is staying with my mom for now! If you wanna talk meet me at Starbucks on 3rd st.

To:Mac<3: Baby please don't make me do it publicly!

From: Mac<3: too bad! You've hurt me too many times Justin... I can't take chances with you. Meet me there in 30.

To: Mac<3: okay. Love you?

She never replied after.

MACIS POV

I was so heartbroken. I had already gotten Ryan to take Tori to my mom. I hadn't really unpacked her yet so it was easy. I didn't reply to Justin because I couldn't stand him right now. Everything was so perfect and he had to ruin it! I knew it was way to good to be true. Then I got a text from my main girl.

From: JayyyBayyy!👌: Hey, need to hang soon! Love ya girlie!😘

I had a Best Friend. Her name is Jamie! She has long beautiful reddish brown hair and is the nicest girl on the earth! And Justin actually approves of her!

To: JayyyBayyy👌: Heyyy! I miss you so much, have lots of gossip! Love ya too! 😘!

I turned my phone off and turned the radio on.

Miley Cyrus: Adore you:

Baby, Baby, are ya listening, I've dreamt where you've been all my life. I just started living! Ohhhhh! Baby, are listening ahhhhhh.

When you say you love me, no I love you more, when you say you need me no I need you more.

"BOY I ADOREEEEEE YOU-U-U-U-U!

I sang at the top of my lungs! Even though did that, I still respect her, she's got a great voice and is a great musician. I actually had a contract with scooter to start recording soon.

I turned off the radio because I was pulling up. The look on his face tore me apart. I knew I would remember this day and time forever.

I got out of the car.

——————————————————————-

CLIFF HANGER! Sorry it's been so long didn't feel like writing! Lmao! Here ya go! buh-bye Beliebers!