This is It

Maci's new hair, inspired by the one and only Kylie Jenner :) ^^^^^^^^^^

Song of the week: Nothing Else Matters by: Metallica , woah change up in music right there, eh? Hahaha my Canadian accent though 😅👌🏼sorry I didn't post two days ago, been busy and there's been girl drama -_- ugh. So very sorry, my deepest condolences.

******************************************************************

Kylie's POV

I was in love with Tyga, but I knew he wasn't as serious as I was about the whole thing.

"Michael." I called, he hated it when I called him that.

"What Kylie?" He sounded really upset.

"I'm sorry about all that.." I said awkwardly. He just nodded and kissed me. I kissed back. He walked away without saying anything else. I shook my head, I needed to find a quiet spot. I sat in an empty room in the venue. I pulle out my phone and called Khloe.

Khloe- Hello?

Kylie- Sissy!

Khloe- Hey Ky! What's up? How's the tour?

Kylie- Really good, I ugh, wanted to ask you about something though.

Khloe- Make it fast doll, I was in a meeting.

Kylie- Okay, do you think Tyga, like, ugh, loves me back.

Khloe- Ugh, I don't know!

Kylie- I'm serious Khlo.

Khloe- Well, I think he does but I'm not sure little one, but I've got to go. Love you bye.

She hung up way too quick. I just needed to talk to someone, for just one minute, to see if Tyga looked like he loved me just as much as I loved him. Maybe this whole tour thing isn't for me? I mean, it was super fun but maybe I needed space from him. Maybe I should just go...

Maci's POV

I was asleep in Justin lap while he was playing video games. I woke up after a bit and heard Justin's voice, talking to someone else, Tyga. I didn't open my eyes I wanted to hear what they were saying. I felt myself get tense, Justin noticed and just rubbed my back, thinking I'm still asleep.

"I understand but like, does she know?" Justin's voice ran through my ears.

"Nah, I'm kind of afraid to tell her, I don't know how she feels." Tyga said, sitting, farther from us than I thought. But Who's her? Is it Kylie? I continued listening.

"Listen, just tell her, you're serious and it's either now, or you're done, it's not even going to be a big deal. Just do what you feel." Jusitn, oh god. His advice was a little harsh. But right now, I knew they were talking about Kylie.

"Okay, I'm gonna go do it now. Thanks man, appreciate everything you do." They side hug and I know because I feel Tyga's abs against the top of my head and Justin's arm left my back. I heard Tyga's footsteps walk down the hallway and I'm beyond proud of him. Kylie is going to be ecstatic when she hears he's actually serious. But I wonder what Justin means by 'It's now or he's done'? I sat up and I put my head on his chest.

"You little shit." He mumbles.

I laugh and smiled at him. I just nodded and told him Ariana left. He told me she came and said goodbye while I was asleep. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he laid back. I felt the bus doors close. I heard footsteps and sighed. Why? Can we just have ten minutes alone? Kylie came to the back and motioned for me to follow her. I did so and told Justin I'd be back. We sat on the outside of the bus and she looked scared. I just hugged her and she looked grateful for it.