Finding you

Song of the week: Don't Judge me by: Breezy ;) (Chris Brown)
Sorry I don't update a lot it's so hard with time and shit... I'm sorry!
*************************************
JUSTINS POV

I drove for hours and hours on end, knowing she would just be getting there as I arrived. As soon as I saw the building, I parked and jumped out running to the door step.. Seeing her bracelet I had given to her,
Almost 4 years ago. I picked it up and sat with my back against the door, thinking about our memories, our good times and our bad times, what we accomplished and dreamed for in life, what I never did for her.. What if I wasn't the one she wanted coming and saving her day? What if she wanted Chris to come make it better and not me? What if I'm rejected again... Like I am in life..
My life has been terrible for two years, the only thing that keeps me going is Maci but overall, my fans.. They mean the world to me and I couldn't ever thank them enough for what they given me and what they've done for me, I'm so blessed and proud to have them. I never want to loose them, ever. I stood back up and walked into our old hide away, when we were kids, around thirteen. We would bike here and get away from the shit that was going on and just forget. Forget about our parents, haters, nonbelievers, people who generally just didn't understand.. She was really the one who made me forget and made me happy though..
I walked down to the back of this old abandoned house that will probably only last another two years, maybe not even.. I saw her sitting in the exact same spot she always used too, so she could look out at the fields of sweet nothing.. She looked as gorgeous as she did when we first met. The fields in the back went on forever, there was no end, just like my love for her. She looked at me with those big blue eyes of hers and for the first time, I didn't know what she was feeling.. She looked angry, but happy, but also so depressed that she might not make it through the night. She was so unwritten and was unspoken and just let all he emotions take over whenever, she was loud and blunt, but I love her and how she is, no matter how she is. I sat in the spot I used too, we didn't speak at all, she just laid her head on my lap and shut her eyes, tears soon streaming down her cheeks. I ran my hand through her hair, letting myself go and drift off into peace, just as she was doing, she was forgetting everything and it was going to just be us, just be us once again like how it was that day on her birthday and I surprised her with a car and love notes taped everywhere in the inside of it, oh how happy she looked then. Man it broke my heart into a million, no, a billion pieces to see what I've done to her.
"Can we just run away?" She blurts out sounding so serious that it makes me want to board a plane to somewhere no one would ever find us.. Ever.
"We can run wherever and whenever you want, as long as you're with me." I said kissing her forehead. She shakes her head, yes, we can go wherever and I don't want to ever come back. Only once, to say goodbye to all my loving fans and get them all in one place, saying our farewells, meeting every single one of them. I mean every single one, but we can't run away, we have lives, children, families, friends, fans and haters who make us stronger that we can't just run away from. We can't let the haters win and let other people dictate who we are and what we do, especially not where we go in life. We have to do things for us and the ones we love so dearly that we would give up anything for them. Anything, even our own passion, just so they can pursue there's. I'm willing to do that just for Maci.. I would.
"If I could take away the pain, and put smile on your face, baby I would, baby I would. I could make a better way so you could see a better day, baby I would, baby I would, I would be the doorway to the sky and give the you the keys, let you know that your always welcome so that you never leave, oooh, but you all those fancy things on tv, yeah, run away to our hideaway we'll be living the American dream, and I know it's never gonna be that easy, but I know that it won't hurt us to try, ooohh." I sing softly to her making her smile as I know she loves the sound of my voice after I've cried.. She always would tell me that after a fight when I've cried.. It made me want to cry to make her happy. I know my crying wasn't it but it sure helps her know I care too much about her to ever let her go, and that's something I'll never do.. I decided not ask her what she felt about me, and if she was going to go back to Chris, I just wanted to forget that moment and smile, knowing that she's with me and not him right now, which means is on this time. But it's not even about the winning anymore I just want Maci, I don't care, he can win everything else as long as I have her, I love her, I really do. I remember that day I was getting off a plane..