Everyone Knows pt.2

Song of the week: Home to Mama by: Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson

just saying I have this really amazing new love for Cody because his new music is so like hippie and hipster and I just love it <3 AND WHAT ABOUT THIS ADORABLE LITTLE AMAZING THING ABOVE <3

*************************************************************************

I just finished my last song and I saw something in the corner of my eye. all the lights went out. I took out my earpiece and looked around.

"guys, I don't know what's going on." I laughed into the microphone nervously. The crowd was very quiet for the most part. a spotlight came onto me and I smiled weirdly. the crowd started screaming loudly, I was confused until I felt a warm body beside me. It was Justin and he was shirtless, he's always shirtless on stage because he gets to hot. I smiled at him and he kissed me passionately, before getting down on one knee. I felt hot tears already streaming down my face.

JUSTINS POV

I got down on one knee.

"Maci Adams, I love you, you've gotten me through everything, you've gotten me through times with friends, with family, with the law, and hell with drugs. And I admit, I haven't been by any means a good boyfriend. But, I know I love you. And I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Forever and Always, you and I. We have Brooklyn, we, we created her. Just imagine what else we could create? So, I have one question. Will you Marry Me?" I said smiling cockily at her. The rest of the crowd was in tears just as she was. Everyone backstage, just be so surprised right now but the look on her face is even better than when I purposed the first time. She looks so gorgeous and elegant. The outfit she chose is amazing and she didn't even know this was happening tonight. She nodded her head at me.

"Yes! Yes!!!" she screamed into the microphone before dropping it and hugging me tightly. Everyone lose in the crowd was crying just as much as she was. Their dedication and loyalty right now, meant the world to us. After she let go of me, she took my hand and picked up her microphone.

"I want to thank every single one of you, for being here and sharing this special moment with me, in my favourite place, with all my favourite people. You don't understand how much we really love you all. Everyone one of you deserves the world and if I could give it to you, you know I would. So thank you. I love you all more than words." She said, wiping the tears from her face. Just on cue, her mother and father walked out, all of our friends behind them, her father was in a wheelchair, she ran over and hugged them both ever so tightly. All of our friends came out on stage and the moment was so surreal everyone was hugging each other in total shock that this just happened because not one of them knew it was happening. Heck Maci didn't even know it was happening tonight. She was hugging her parents still; I could see the silent tears falling from her eyes. She looked so happy and it made me smile. I smiled for real. I went over and started talking with her parents. Her mother was never a fan of me, but she was happy I purpose.

"I'm glad you finally decided to purpose!" She laughed.

"Well, I thought this would be the right time." I smiled and rested my hand on Maci's lower back, pulling her closer to me. I felt a rush of nausea come over me; I swallowed the feeling and kept smiling at everyone. I turned around picking up the mic.

"Thank you so much everyone, GOODNIGHT!" I yell and we all walk back stage, I held Maci's hand the whole time. I was in such a good place right now. Maci couldn't let go of her father's hand. It made me miss Brooklyn. I never really thought of her because I was always so busy, I never had time to think about other things than what I needed to be focused on, and I was always focused on Maci. She. Is. My. Life. I love her with all my heart. I remember leaving her a message once when I was on tour and couldn't see her.

Flashback

"Eh, it's me, I just wanted to call and tell you that I love you so so so so much, I just wanted to let you know that you are my princess, you are worthy of all the love in the world, you are the love of my life. Call me back soon, I love you more than words sweetheart. Seriously..."

End of Flashback

She means so much to me and I wouldn't change my life for anything, I wouldn't give it up for anything. This is what God planned for me and I am so thankful for that. It's been perfect the whole way. I wouldn't have it any other way.

MACI'S POV

(After the Show)

We were all going out for supper, and by all, I mean everyone. It was more like an after party because they'll be music and food and drinks and it'll be so perfect. The feeling of my ring on my hand was magical. Fuck butterflies, I feel the whole goddamn zoo. But it's such a lovely feeling, and I never want to let it go. I kissed Justin, just letting the passion run through both of our bodies. I pulled away and just looked at him. The room was dim and his features were just glowing right now, I felt so lucky to have him in my life. I couldn't stop smiling at him. I was so happy my parents were there with me for this. Today was the ultimate perfect day. I am in love with Justin Drew Bieber, and the best part is, Justin Drew Bieber is in love with me. With me. Me. Maci Adams, soon to be, Maci Bieber.

******************************************************************

So the end of this book is coming so soon and I didn't even realize how soon it actually is, you can expect maybe 5 or 6 more chapters and "Connections" is comleted. It's sad to see it end but I'll be so glad I finished it, then I'll be focusing on my new book called "Needles" it's a Zayn Malik fan fiction coming out in October 2015. So you guys will have lots of spaces in between these last few chapters. I promise Needles is going to be so amazing, and even if you aren't and directioner, which i am not, this book has nothing to do with the actual band, the boys still know eachother but they never became famous, or for that matter can even sing at all. I hope you guys will love that one just as much as this story! I'm more than ecstatic for the reads for this book! Thank you all so much! I love you all do much jalapenos :*

~Regan