Epilogue

*After 6 years*

Seolhyun P.O.V

It had been six years since I lived in Paris. I also gave birth to my child who is a beautiful baby girl, Jihye. She is going to be five years old today, which means it's her birthday today and I promised her that she is going to see her dad on her fifth birthday.

So, currently I am done with all my packing and now I have to make my baby girl ready.

"Mom, today I am going to see dad, right?" My baby wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and I smiled.

"Of course, baby." I kissed her forehead and we both headed to the airport.

    ~~~~~

We landed and walked out if the airport. "Baby, do you want to see your grandma and grandpa first?" I said as we stood at the side walk waiting for a taxi cab. She gave a small nod and looked around. I bend down to her height and smiled.

"Do you like this place?" She nodded and smiled widely. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks. We finally took a taxi and drove to my mom's place.

  ~~~~~~

I knocked on the door and after a few shuffling, the door opened revealing my mom.

"S-Seolhyun? Seolhyun!" My mom yelled and hugged me tightly.

"Mom!" I hugged her back and sobbed in her arms. We pulled away.

"Where were you?" I sighed.

"In Paris." She furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why?" I turned around and took Jihye in my arms and turned back to her.

"Because of this."

"Granny!" She squeled.

"Oh my god! Is that yours?!" I nodded.

"When Seolhyun?! Why didn't you tell me?!" She yelled as she took Jihye in her arms. I sighed and told her everything.

"You shouldn't have come to my place first." I looked at her confused.

"Do you know how much worried Jungkook was about you? He looked everywhere in this country. He even thought of suciding when he couldn't find you!" My eyes widened. My heart clenched.

"Mom, I have to go to his house." I took Jihye in my arms and took another taxi and drove to his house.

     ~~~~~~

I thanked the driver and stood in front of his house. This brings back a lot of memories.

"Is this dad's house?" I nodded and gave a small smile to her. She mumbled an 'o'. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds, the door opened. My eyes started to water as soon as I saw him. He had messy hairs, dark circles under his eyes, red and puffy eyes.

"Jungkook..." I whispered.

"Is that you Seolhyun?" His eyes widened as he stared at me. His eyes started glistening and he bit his lips. I nodded and was about to hug him but he stopped me by raising his hand.

"Where the fuck where you?! Do you know how much worried I was? Why didn't you tell me anything? Do you know how much miserable these six years had been for me?!" He yelled as tears started flowing down his eyes.