29

Seolhyun P.O.V

As soon as he locked the door, he turned all his attention towards me. I gave an audible gulp seeing his deep lust in his eyes and the huge bulge from his pant.

"Seolhyun... I love you." As I was about to talk, he smashed his lips on mine. He stripped me off my clothes and I did the same.

He lifted me up by gripping my ass firmly. He moved towards the bed with our lips locked. He placed me down and we both got on the bed. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around so that my ass was pressed against his thighs.

"I am gonna fuck your ass." He growled in my ears and I gave a small moan when I felt his erection pressed against my ass. I moaned out loud when he put his dick inside my asshole.

"Shh, keep it down. Don't want my mom to hear it." I nodded quickly while biting my lips and closing my eyes.

He never fucked me in this way before. He cupped both of my breasts in his large hands and rubbed my nipples with his thumbs while he thrusted in me from behind. I moaned uncontrollably but slowly.

"Bend down." He grunted and I obeyed him.

I bend down and he went deeper inside my asshole. He also bend down to plant soft kisses on my back. He rubbed my butt cheeks while thrusting in me. He massaged it and gave a spank.

"J-Jungkook!" I moaned out. He gripped my hair and moved my head back and smashed his lips on to mine and kissed me roughly.

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around so that my back fell onto the bed. He shoved his dick inside my pussy. "Fuck!" I moaned out loud. He bend down to kiss me. I nibbled on his bottom lip and he gave out a chuckle against my lips before putting his tongue inside my mouth.

He moved down to my neck and kissed many spots on it. He squeezed my breast and circled his tongue around my nipples while thrusting hard inside of me.

"Ah... I think I am going to cu-" I came first and he came just a few seconds after me. He rolled down and panted.

"This is the first time you fucked me like this..." I said panting.

"And you loved it." He grinned and suddenly there was a knock on the door. We both quickly started wearing out clothes and I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the door open.

"Honey, come downstairs for dinner." I heard his mom's voice clearly and Jungkook mumbled an 'Okay'.

I heard the door close again so I came out and saw him zipping his pants. He looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go." I nodded and we both went downstairs.

"Where's your dad?" I asked Jungkook as I was taking a seat at the table beside him.

"He rarely comes back home. He's mostly busy with his business." His mom sighed as she was placing the plates in places. I gave a small nod.

We started eating in pure silence until his mom begun to speak. "So, what did you both do for that many hours?" I literally choked on my food. I looked at Jungkook and saw him giving a smile at his mom.

"We just played and watched movies." His mom nodded.

After our eating was done, I thought I would help his mom with the dishes. I walked to the kitchen and saw her washing the dishes.