17

Seolhyun P.O.V

I stood there crying for sometime. I finally stopped my crying and started walking back to the lake. Who the fuck cares about those worms? I went to the lake and saw him sitting there his back facing me. I tiptoed to him slowly and pushed him making him fall in the lake.

"What the hell?!" He screamed at me. I laughed but I had no idea why the hell did I do it. "Oh god..." He sighed and walked out of the lake slowly.

"Sorry, so you caught any?" I asked him and he grinned. I made a confused face. He handed me the bucket and I gasped.

"So many!?" I looked at him with disbelief.

"I don't know how...all the fish just swam towards me. Hmm... maybe they like me." He said smiling. I again gave a laugh and he joined me.

"So let's go back." I said and he nodded. We both went to the teacher. In the end, we were the winners. Me and Jimin squeled and hugged each other.

I could feel someone glaring at us. I looked back and saw Jungkook standing from far and was looking at us. He looked really pissed. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He walked away from there angrily. Okay, now I was really confused...

"Whats wrong?" Jimin asked snapping me out of my imaginations I guess.

"Uhh... it's nothing." I gave him a reassuring smile and he made a weird face before sighing.

"Let's go to my other hyungs and play with them." He said and I just nodded not even listening to what he said. He grabbed my wrist and brought me a tent. We entered it. "Yo Hyungs!" Jimin said and they all did a bro hug while I was just standing there awkwardly.

"Hey remember me?" One guy said. Nope, not at all.

"Uhh..." I looked down. He chuckled.

"No worries, I am Jin." He smiled.

"I am-" I was about to introduce myself but he cut me off.

"I know." He again smiled and shook my hands. Jimin again introduced me to BTS. I forgot their names really easily. I just know them but I don't talk to them much.

"So why don't we play something?" Namjoon said and we all sat in a circle.

"Let's play truth and dare!" Taehyung screamed out of nowhere. So we all agreed to play Truth and Dare even though I hate this game.

"Hey do you guys know what happened to Jungkook? He started acting really weird and doesn't even talks to us like before." Hoseok said and sighed. Oh no... why do they have to talk about Jungkook?

"Yeah and yesterday night when I entered his tent I heard him sobbing. I wonder if he's okay..." Jin said looking down.

"Maybe he fell in love." Taehyung said smiling. Minah slapped Taehyung's arm and he chuckled.

"Yeah maybe, but he never fell in love. He always uses girls for sex. Who knows what's going on in that maknae's head? Anyways let's start the game." Jimin told and fixed a bottle at the center. My eyes widened.

Jungkook had been crying... Did he actually fell in love...? But with whom... I hope it's not that slut..

I sighed and concentrated on the game.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was walking to my Hyungs' tent but Soyou grabbed my wrist. "And where do you think you are going?" She smirked and continued.

"Let's have some fun." I sighed. I was really not in the mood for this shit at the moment. I really need to talk to my Hyungs.

"Uhh... I am sorry Soyou. Not in the mood." I said yanking my arm from her grip and started walking again.

"Is it that whore? Is she the one making you like this?" I stopped walking. My eyes widened. How the fuck did she call Seolhyun a whore?! I got so pissed.

"Don't you fucking dare call her that again." I said giving her a glare before walking away. I reached their tent and heard many talkings and laughings. I entered the tent.

"Hey hy-" I saw them all sitting in a circle with a bottle in the centre.They are playing Truth and Dare I guess. They all were looking at me but my eyes landed on that one person...

My one and only love... My Angel... Goes by the name of Seolhyun...

She was also staring at me. A small smile crept on my face by seeing her beautiful face. She immediately looked down. "Oh Jungkook! Wanna play with us? It's gonna be fun." I heard Hoseok's voice but I didn't even look at him. I was busy staring at her.

"Yeah..." I said not even knowing what I just said.

"Yayy!" Taehyung squeled. Wait did I just agreed on that?! Fuck, I am so stupid. I hate that fucking game.

I joined in the circle and sat across Seolhyun. She didn't look at me even once. "Okay, let's start again." They spinned the bottle. It stopped on Jin and Hoseok.

"Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Truth, not feeling like doing any dares." He chuckled.

"Okay... then I will ask you a bit hard one... Hmm... Is the guy you like in this tent?" Hoseok smirked. Wait, Jin hyung is a gay?! Never knew. Jin Hyung's eyes widened and he blushed.

"Y-yeah..." He glanced at Namjoon hyung and looked down again.

Oh, I understand now. I smirked to myself but Namjoon hyung didn't even look at him. Poor guy. We all bursted out of laughter. We all laughed except Seolhyun. Maybe she didn't even understand what's happening. Aw she's too cute. So we continued playing and the bottle finally stopped at Seolhyun and Jimin. God why the shortie?

"Truth or dare?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm... Truth." She said. Jimin smirked.

"Did you ever get kissed by someone, if yes, then who was your first kiss, you know, a guy?" He said. My eyes widened and I looked at Seolhyun and she also looked at me. We both gulped.

"Uhh... yes, I did got kissed by someone." She said and looked at me. Everyone's attention was on me now. Fuck! Why did she need to say yes?

"It's... My big brother." She smirked at me. We again bursted out of laughter while Jimin just glared at her. Everyone was busy laughing so I took this opportunity to give Seolhyun a smirk. She blushed and looked away.Wait why was she blushing?

"Okay... enough laughing. Let's continue." Minah said and spinned the bottle.

So we continued playing it for at least one to two hours and some of them even fell asleep. "Alright guys, I am tired. End of the game." Jin hyung said and yawned.We nodded. I glanced at Seolhyun and saw that she was already asleep. I smiled and also fell asleep in that tent...

Part 17 done!! How was it?? And sorry for the very early update. I hope it's going well so far.