30

Seolhyun P.O.V

It had been a week since our marriage and Jungkook started his business at a company while I am always at home. He became very busy and I see him really less these past few days. Anyways, back to current time:

I am standing in the kitchen, making breakfast for my dearly husband.

"Good morning baby." I turned around and looked at My Kookie. I smiled.

"Good morning to you too." I placed the breakfast on the table and he started eating.

"Mm~ So good~" He moaned and I chuckled.

"I am so happy you can cook this great Seolhyun." I smiled.

"When are you coming back home?" His face fell as soon as I asked that. He sighed.

"I guess at 7." My eyes widened.

"That's way too late." I whined.

"I know. I am sorry baby." He said softly as he caressed my cheeks. I gave out a small sigh.

"It's okay." I smiled and he smiled back. He wore his coat.

"See you later, baby." He pecked my lips and walked out off the house closing the door behind. I suddenly felt something weird in my stomach and ran to the sink. I vomited. I washed my face.

I sat on the couch. My head started pounding. What the hell? After a few minutes later, I started feeling better. I walked to the washroom and took a shower and came out. Okay... now what? I took my phone and called Minah. She answered after the second ring.

"Hey, whats up bitch?"

"Bored... can you come over?"

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks, see you later whore."

I hung up. I watched some stuffs and after 30 minutes, the bell rang. I opened it and she pulled me into a hug. She came inside and plopped on the couch.

"I am hungry. Give me food bitch." I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

I brought the leftover ice cream and plopped on the couch beside her. We ate and talked about shits. Suddenly I had that familiar feeling in my stomach. I covered my mouth with my hand and ran to a sink.

"Seolhyun?" She trailed behind me. I again vomited.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She patted my back and I washed my face. We both sat on the couch.

"I don't know, I started vomiting and getting this headache from yesterday. " I said as I rubbed my temples. She stood up and I looked at her confused.

"Are you pregnant? You should be." My eyes widened and I stood up.

"No. Freaking. Way." I said emphasising every word.

"Honey, those are the signs that shows you are pregnant. Anyways, I am going to buy a pregnancy test for you." She smiled and made her way out of my house.

Really? What if I am actually pregnant?! I sighed. Well, it is true that we never used a condom whenever we fucked. I laid on the couch and before I knew it, I fell asleep....