16

((New character in the photo ;) ))

Seolhyun P.O.V

I was walking and kept sobbing. I didn't want Jimin to get worried about me because I was crying so I went to Minah's tent and slightly opened it. I saw those two cuddling which was really cute. I cleared my throat and they quickly moved away from each other.

"Sorry to bother you guys at a moment like this." I said looking down.

"Oh Seol, come in." She said smiling.

"Can I sleep here please?" I said still not making an eye contact with them.

"What? Why?" Taehyung asked. I looked at both of them with my red eyes which made Minah gasp. She could tell I was crying.

"Okay. Taehyung, go to Jimin's tent and sleep for only tonight okay?" She did her aegyo which was really cute.

"Okay fine." He said giving a small pout. Minah chuckled and gave him a peck. He smiled and went out of the tent. Minah looked at me and cleared her throat.

"Go on, tell me why were you crying Seol?" She asked me softly. I told her everything that I had said to Jungkook.

"Minah... Some part of me still likes him a lot..." I said sniffling.

"Don't cry Seol, you did the right thing. You should move on." She said patting my shoulder. I nodded and she smiled.

"Okay, let's sleep now." She said and laid on her bed. I did the same and in no time, we drifted off to sleep.

*The next morning*

I felt someone shaking me. "Five more minutes!" I groaned.

"Come on! Get your lazy ass off from the bed!" Minah screamed.

"Okay... Okay... Getting up!" I said angrily and woke up. I washed my face and wore my clothes. I looked at the mirror. My eyes were still puffy. I sighed and applied my eyeliner and tied my hair in two braids.

"Why the hell are you doing two braids? You look like a kid." Minah said.

"I did it cuz it's cute, now let's go." I said and exited the tent. The sunlight hit my eyes. Ah... I started walking to the place where breakfast is served. I sat at the long table and looked down.

"Seolhyun! Good morning! How are you feeling now?"

I saw Jimin running towards the long table and sat across me. "Jimin! Good morning. Yeah, I am okay." I gave a small smile and he sighed. After sometime Minah and Taehyung came and sat with us.

"Is everyone here?" The teacher asked. I looked around and saw everyone was there... But still it felt like someone wasn't there and yes, I was right. It was Jungkook... He wasn't here.

"Jungkook oppa isn't here." One of the girl said. I looked at her and she was really pretty but slutty as well.

"Do you want me to check?" She asked.

"No need to. I will punish him afterwards." The teacher said and she nodded looking down.

After having our breakfast, we washed the dishes. "Okay, so for today's game, I would like you all to go for fishing, the team which will catch the most will get one day free, how does that sounds?" The teacher said and everyone nodded.

"Let's do our best." Jimin said and I smiled.

"Okay... Start!" Everyone took their fishing rode and ran to the lakes. Jimin sat down and held the rode in the water.

"Hey can you find me a worm?" Jimin asked with his eyes still focused on the water. No! Fuck!

"Uhh...why?" I asked

"It will be easier to catch a fish." He looked at me and smiled. I forced a smile and walked away from there.

Okay, where the fuck do I find a worm?! I kneeled on the mud, searching for some but something else came out of there. A fucking centipede! I screamed and started running as fast as I could still screaming my lungs out.

"Fuuuuccckkk!!!!" I screamed and suddenly bumped into someone. I was about to fall but someone held my waist. I looked up to see the person I least expected. Why... why do you do this to me God?!

"Uhh... I am sorry." I said looking down immediately without making an eye contact with him.

"You okay?" He asked in a soft voice with his hands slowly caressing my waist.

"I am okay. Thanks Jungkook." I looked at his eyes but something was different about them... They were also red and puffy as mine.

Wait... Did he cry...?

"I should be going." I said keeping my hands on his chest trying to push him softly, but he held me tighter. He leaned in closer to me.

"Jungkook..." I said shutting my eyes tightly. But I didn't feel his lips on mine. Instead he kept his head at the crook of my neck.

"Why are you doing this to me Seolhyun...? I miss you..." He whispered and planted a soft kiss on my neck. My eyes widened. He's missing me... I thought he hated me... My eyes started to water. "Wh-" Before I could complete my sentence someone cut me off.

"Jungkook oppa! What are you doing there?!"

She ran and came to us. He slowly lifted his head up and removed his hands from my waist. I slightly frowned. "Oh... Soyou..." I looked behind and it was the girl who wanted to check him out. She wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Let's quickly finish this game so we can fuck each other for how much long we can." She whispered seductively. Jungkook smiled and nodded. After that, they started kissing each other completely forgetting about me. I couldn't hold back anymore. I started crying slowly but I sobbed loudly. They stopped kissing and looked at me.

"Who is she? And why the hell is she crying?" She asked trying to sound nice but I know she was really angry. Well fuck you, slut. "Nevermind about her, let's go." Jungkook said and walked away without even glancing at me. Soyou glared at me and walked away with him.

I couldn't believe this... For a moment there I actually thought he loved me... But... Hmph! How the fuck can I think of something that's impossible...?

Part 16 done!! How was it?? And the new character in the photo is Soyou.