9

Seolhyun P.O.V

I can't believe I gave my virginity to a fuckboy. We started wearing our clothes.

"Ah... This is the best sex of my life." He said in happy tone by keeping his hand on his chest.

"Oh please, shut up." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I know you like it 'Ah...! Jungkook... Faster...!'" He mimicked my voice.

"Urgh! Stop it!" I said blushing. God, He's such a tease.

"Yeah, you liked it, hun." I glared at him and he smiled showing his bunny teeth. Why the fuck are bunny teeth so cute?! I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Wait, did you wear a condom?" I asked in a serious tone. If he didn't...

"Uhh... N-no..." He looked at me innocently. "I was caught up at the moment." He itched his hair and looked down, slightly blushing. So cute.

 "Aish, you are gonna make me pregnant." I chuckled and he laughed.

"Well, I will be going." I was about to go, but he grabbed my wrist and pressed his lips on mine.

"Another kiss for my sexy baby." He smirked and winked at me. I blushed and ran away from there. There were no students in the hallway. I entered my class and no students. "Maybe it's already home time..." I mumbled to myself.

"Guess I fucked you for a little too long. He smirked and spanked on my ass. "Ow! What the fuck?!" He laughed and started running. "Come back here, you piece of shit!"

I ran behind him. I chased him out of the school. He runs so fast. God! He finally stopped and I caught up with him. "You... Pervert..." I was trying to catch my breath and he was just looking at me. His expression suddenly darkened and I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" I asked him curiously. "I forgot to say you that we aren't friends, we are just... Sex partners... Nothing more, nothing less. No strings attached." He said coldly and walked away leaving me dumbfounded...

   Part 9 done!! How was it?? Omg, why did Jungkook say that? :(