13

Jungkook P.O.V

"Mom! I am going out for sometime." I said to my mom who's watching tv so much concentratedly that she didn't even hear me. I sighed and walked out of the house.

My mind kept thinking about Seolhyun. I need to lighten up myself and the best way is... Fuck someone. Although, I wanna do it with her, but I am really pissed off at her for hugging that shortie. I sighed and entered the supermarket. I bought some drinks and went to the cashier.

Awesome! It was a young lady! "Hey." She smirked at me. "Here." I smirked back and paid her the money for the drinks.

"Oh yeah..." I came close to her ears "...do you sell condoms?" I whispered to her.

"Size?" She asked while giving a flirty smile.

"The largest one." Yeah, I mean the largest one! I said returning the smile.

"Oh! It's in the store room and I am scared to go alone, mind tagging along?" She smirked.

"Sure." She told her friend to look over and we entered the store room.

"Naughty girl." I smirked.

"Shut up and fuck me." She said and crashed her lips onto mine.

And then I fucked her really hard, but it didn't feel as good when I do it with Seolhyun...We both came and I started wearing my clothes.

"No second round?" She pouted.

"No, not today. Some other time." I gave a small smile and she nodded. I wore my clothes and she gave me two packets of condoms.

"Bye." She winked at me. I smiled and walked back to my house. I saw my mom and dad sit on the couch talking. I didn't want to disturb their sweet moment so I went straight to my room and laid on the bed. I gave a long yawn and drifted off to sleep... The next morning, I woke up and got ready. My parents aren't awoke yet so I went out of my house and started walking to school. I have to talk to Seolhyun today...

Seolhyun P.O.V

I talked with unnie and she stopped the car in front of my school. "Bye." I waved at her and she drove away. I was about to enter my school but someone grabbed my wrist and brought me to the back of the school.

"What are you doin-" He pinned me to the wall and stared deeply into my eyes. "Jungkook, let me go, I don't have time for this." I said coldly trying to avoid his intense gaze.

"Look at me." He ordered but I ignored him.

"I said look at me!" He said angrily which made me scared. I slowly looked at him and he leaned closer to me.

"Now, tell me... Why were you hugging Jimin yesterday?" He whispered in a low voice. Wait, is he jelous? Aw, how cute.

"It's none of your business." I replied firmly and pushed him. I started walking away from him but he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Ow! Let go! You are hurting me, Jungkook!" I yelled trying to get my hand free from his death grip.

"First, tell me!" He said angrily. I started to tear up.

"Why does it even matter to you...? After all, we are just sex partners right...?" I smiled bitterly, tears started flowing down my eyes. Fuck. His eyes widened and his expression softened. He slowly lets go of my hand and looks down. I didn't say anything and just walked away. My first class was with Minah and Taehyung. I was so glad that it wasn't with him. I entered my class.

"Huh? Hey Seolhyun!" Minah hugged me.

"Hey." I gave a small smile.

"Hi!" The guy named Hoseok squeled.

"Oh, didn't see you there, hello Seolhyun." He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

Then they three started doing so many jokes which made me laugh a lot but some part of me was still sad because of Jungkook... I must really love that guy a lot. I sighed.

"What's wrong, Seolhyun? You look really quiet." Taehyung said taking a seat beside me.

"Nah, I am fine. So, I heard that you and Minah already kissed." I said teasingly and he blushed.

"Yeah..." He said nervously and I laughed.

"Aw, our Tae Tae is growing up." He blushed more. He's really cute. Suddenly someone barged in our class which made everyone quiet and look at the person.

It was Jungkook.

He was looking around for someone until his eyes land on me. He immediately walked to me. He grabbed my wrist and walked out of the class. "Yah! Jungkook! Where are you taking her?!" I heard Taehyung yelling but Jungkook didn't even bothered to look back.

"Hey Jungkook, let me go." I said but he ignored me and brought me to the nurse's office. He locked the door and looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Jungkook! Let me out!" I screamed.

"Shut up! We are sex partners right? What are sex partners for, honey?"

He smirked and started walking towards me while I walked backwards until I bumped the wall. "Please Jungkook, stop... I don't want to do this again... Please." I started tearing up.

"That won't help, baby." He smirked and crashed his lips against mine. He kissed me really harshly. I couldn't do anything but to kiss him back. He opened my shirt along with my bra and sucked my breast hungrily.

"J-Jungkook! S-stop!" I moaned. He removed my skirt and panty. Without any warning, he put his dick inside of me. "Ahh...! Jungkook..!" I moaned loudly. After thrusting we both came. He started wearing his uniform. I wore my uniform and I was still crying. He didn't say anything and just walked out.

Why are you doing this to me Jungkook...? I still love you... Please don't hurt me like this....

  Part 13 done! How was it?? Sorry for the late!