22

Seolhyun P.O.V

After our sweet confession, I happily went back to my house. I entered and felt a bit lonely without anybody in my huge mansion. I took a shower and laid on my bed and fell asleep.

*Two hours later*

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I answered it without checking the ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, were you asleep?" A smile immediately formed on my face by hearing his voice.

"Yeah, sorta. Why? Is there something wrong honey?"

"Well... umm... are you free tomorrow?"

"Uh... yeah... why?"

"I want to take you on a date."

My eyes widened. Tears started forming in my eyes. Oh god... I love him so much. I can't believe he's asking me out!

"I would love to! When are we going?"

"I will pick you up at 4:30 sharp, and don't forget to wear something hot." I could feel him smirking making me giggle.

"Yeah sure, well see you tomorrow, love you Kookie."

"Oh, is that my new nickname? If it is, I love it and love you too, bye babe."

I giggled and we both hung up. I started jumping on my bed. I am so excited! Can't wait for tomorrow! My stomach grumbled and I sighed.

I walked to the kitchen to prepare something. I cooked pasta and ate it while watching tv. So boring... I called Minah and told her to come over. She agreed. After a few minutes, I heard the bell ring.

I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey bitch." She greeted me. I let her in and she plopped on the couch.

"I need you to choose me a sexy dress for my date." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"What?! Date?! You bitch, didn't even tell me that you got a boyfriend?!" She yelled.

"Woah, calm down whore, we just confessed today and he asked me out and the guy is Jungkook." I winked at her and her eyes widened.

"Oh fucking shit, congrats girl!" She gave me a hug and I patted her back.

"Anyways, let's go and choose a sexy outfit for you bitch." She said heading upstairs.

We both entered our room and after 1 hour she finally selected something sexy which was not to revealing nor too much covery, if you know what I mean. But I would call it sexy.

"Thanks, you may go now whore." I said pointing towards the door.

"You better tell me what happens in the date and bye bitch." She gave me a hug and walked out of my house.

Jungkook P.O.V

I asked Seolhyun on a date and she agreed. I am so glad that she didn't move on and I feel so much relieved that she accepted me. I called over Taehyung hyung to tell him everything.

He is just like a big brother and I tell him everything. He gives me suggestions and I like him. But please don't take it like that. I meant as a brother. He entered my house and I told him everything. He is very much happy for me. After having fun with him, we both fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up feeling arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly got up from his grip and headed towards the bathroom. I took a shower and walked out seeing him already sitting on the bed with his eyes closed. I cleared my throat and he opened his eyes.

"Morning Jungkook." He yawned.

"Morning to you too and go take a shower. Now. You smell like shit." I demanded and hopped on the bed with my phone. He sighed and lazily walked to the washroom.

I smiled to myself at the thought of seeing Seolhyun. I never took her on a date. I hope she will like it.

  *At 3:00 pm*

I walked to my closet for choosing what should I wear. I finally wore my clothes and styled my hair. This is how I looked:

I quickly went outside of my house and walked to my car

I quickly went outside of my house and walked to my car. I unlocked it and sat in the driver seat. I started the engine and drove off.

  Seolhyun P.O.V

I quickly washed my face and wore this my clothes. I did my makeup and my hair. So this is how I looked, hot right:

 So this is how I looked, hot right:

I heard a horn from outside and I glanced at myself one last time before running out. I made sure to lock the door.

I walked towards his car and saw Jungkook leaning on it. I bite my lips. Man, he is the hottest guy in the world! I love him so much! I walked towards him and he finally noticed me.

His eyes widened. I gave him a small smile. "Hey hot guy." I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked his lips and gave me a lustful look.

"Hey sexy." He whispered huskily and slowly brought his lips on mine. Our small kiss was turning into a lustful one. He broke the kiss.

"Not now baby. Let's focus on our date." He winked and I groaned. He chuckled and opened the door for me.

"Thank you gentleman." I smiled before getting in.

"Trying to be one." He said and I giggled. He went to the driver seat.

"Ready?" He smiled.

"Ready." I gave him a peck and smiled. He started the engine and drove off...

Part 22 done!! How was it?? Sorry for the short chapter. If I write what happens in the date then it will be really long so in the next chapter I will write about it. And I can't update that often be cuz of my beautiful exams. But I will try. Anyways byee!!♡♡