5

Seolhyun P.O.V

I looked around and saw...

"Taehyung!" I yelled and ran to him. He was sitting with some of his friends and they all were fucking handsome including Taehyung. He stood up and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Seolhyun? Is that you?" He asked in a shocked tone.

"Of course it's me, dummy." I laughed poking his forehead with my finger.

"Wow, you really have changed a lot." His gaze move down to my chest and I followed his gaze.

"You pervert!" I playfully slapped his shoulder and he laughed.

"No, not only your chest. Your everything changed, I mean you look way sexier now." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You too, boy."

"Anyways, come here." 

He spread his arms and pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled and gladly hugged him back. Oh yeah, don't worry, Taehyung is my childhood friend as well. But we don't have feelings for each other. He has a big crush on Minah and so does Minah. But they still didn't confess to each other.

"By the way, these are my friends, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and J- where's the other one?"

"Probably doing his stuff." The guy named Hoseok said with a smirk. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So, do you both wanna have lunch with us?" The guy named Jimin asked. I looked at Minah and she shrugged. I sighed.

"Yeah okay." I smiled and he smiled back. So we all had lunch together and it was actually fun. But I was a quite sad because of Jungkook. I wonder where is he...?

  Part 5 done!! How was it?? And I am sorry cuz the part is a little short.