3

Seolhyun P.O.V

I entered the class and faced all the students. "Hello everyone! My name is Seolhyun. I hope we can become friends." I bowed and slightly smiled and that's when the boys started whistling even though the teacher was standing there.

The teacher gave them a glare and they stopped. I silently chuckled. "Okay, you can sit now. Lets see if there's any seat empty... Ah! Beside Jungkook. Can you raise your hand, Jungkook?" The teacher said. Jungkook...? That sounds familiar... Or not... Nah I don't know. He raised his hand and I looked at him. 

Fuck. He's so fucking handsome! I never thought a guy as hot as him even existed! Ah... I am gonna die right now. The teacher cleared her throat and I came back to reality. I went and sat beside him. After a few seconds, class started. I couldn't even focus on the teacher because of the hottie beside me. I kept glancing at him.

"Okay, now write down these problems." The teacher said. I took out my pen and was about to write... Guess what? No ink. Fuck you, pen.

"Uhh...excuse me?" I asked my prince charming. He looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Can I have a pen?" I asked him but he just kept staring at me.

"Uhh..?" No response. Okay, so I stared back at him. We were literally having a staring competition. Great. Just great...

  Part 3 done! How was it?? And Jungkook finally came!