21

((Why is Jungkook so cute?!))

Seolhyun P.O.V

I looked at my phone's screen for at least 10 seconds... I wonder who is this... and what important thing? If I want answers, then I have to go and check it out myself. So I have decided I will go. I walked to my class.

"Hey Seolhyun." Taehyung smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Hello Tae Tae." I smiled back and looked around. I didn't see Jimin, I hope he's alright. Last night's memories came back to me and I blushed slightly.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked me.

"Oh... uhh... nothing. By the way, where's Minah?" I asked and looked around once again trying to find Minah.

"I don't know, I thought you would know." He said and I sighed. 

"Hey you two." I turned around and saw Jimin giving a small, weak smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, just a bit of headache. Maybe I drank a lot last night." He said rubbing his temples.

"Umm... do you by any chance remember if I did anything to you last night?" He asked in a confused tone looking directly into my eyes and I blushed.

"I don't remember..." I said slowly and looked down. He nodded.

"Yeah, maybe it was just my imagination..." He mumbled to himself and class started.

If you guys are wondering where's Jungkook, I don't know myself. None of my classes are with him till lunchtime. I was still sad and angry with him for what he did last night. He had no right to do that or did he...?

What if he liked me and he became jelous and did that? No, no, no! But I slightly hope that was true. Class was going and as usual, I didn't pay any attention to what the teacher said. I was completely zoned out.

"Miss Seolhyun? Miss Seolhyun!" The teacher said slamming her hand on my desk and I snapped back to reality. 

"Are you here with us?" She asked tilting her head slightly.

"Umm... Yes..." I slowly said.

"Tell me what I am explaining now." She said crossing her arms.

"Umm..." I gulped and she sighed.

"Pay more attention Seolhyun." She said giving me a small smile and I nodded. She went back to explaining again.

*Lunchtime*

"Let's go." Taehyung said and Jimin standing beside him.

"Ye-" Then I remembered about my text.

"Umm... you guys go ahead, I have to do something." I said looking nervous.

"Okay..." Taehyung said a bit unsure by looking at my facial expression. 

"Alright, be careful." Jimin smiled and they both walked away.

I sighed and quickly made my way to the roof. I opened the door and the wind blowed making me shiver a bit. I looked around. There wasn't any sign of a person there. I hope he wasn't playing a prank on me, whoever it was.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. "Seolhyun... you came..." He whispered directly into my ears making a shiver run down my spine. I recognised that angelic voice but his voice wasn't rough like the other time, it was really calm and low.

"J-Jungkook...? Were you the one who sent me that message?"
I asked slowly.

He nodded still keeping his forehead on my shoulder. I looked down, I still didn't want to leave his warm embrace. But he slowly lifted his head up and grabbed my shoulder. He turned me around and I looked at his eyes which was really gloomy.

I slowly brought my finger upto his cheeks and started caressing it. He gave a sad smile. He cleared his throat and took one step back from me. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I am really not good at this kind of things..." He slowly mumbled and took a deep breath and continued.

"Seolhyun... I... I love you..." He said looking down. My eyes widened. What the fuck?! HE LOVES ME?! He sighed and continued.

"I wanted to tell this from the very start, but I didn't cuz I wasn't sure if these feelings I had were just lust... or love for you... But now I realise that it isn't just lust, it's love that I am feeling... And I can't live without you..." He gave a sad smile and my eyes started to tear.

"And the things that I have done so far was because I was jelous, like really jelous. I can't stand the thought of another man touching you... please forgive me for all the things I have done. I never meant to hurt and I loved you and I always will. So... will you be my girlfriend?" He ended his confession with a sad smile which melted my heart.

I bursted into tears and hugged him. He hugged me back. "I... I love you so much Jungkook! And yes, I will of course be your girlfriend!" I said through my tears. His eyes lit up and he gave a happy smile. I smiled back. He slowly brought his hand upto my cheek and leaned forward aiming for my lips.

He put his lips on mine and put his tongue inside my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Our slow and passionate kiss was turning into a hot and lustful kiss. We broke the kiss and caught our breath. We sticked our foreheads together and gave each other a warm smile.

"I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too my baby Seolhyun."

Part 21 done!! How was it?? I apologise for the short chapter. They finally confessed!!! I am soo happy!! Love you.