10

Seolhyun P.O.V

"I forgot to say you that, we aren't friends or anything, we are just sex partners nothing more, nothing less. No strings attached." He said coldly and walked away leaving me dumbfounded.

What...The...Hell...? After all that, we are not even friends, he took my virginity... A tear drop rolled down my left eye. Wait, why am I even crying...? But those words really hurt. Who am I even kidding? He is a playboy, not to mention a major fuckboy. I guess he sees me as one of his toys... I sighed.

Suddenly someone called my name and I looked back to see Taehyung. "Tae Tae?" I said in a weak tone.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me. Oh no, I can't cry in front of him.

"Yeah I am okay, I will go home then. See you tomorrow, bye Tae Tae." I quickly said and ran to my house. I hope mom's not angry on me. I opened the door and saw...

"Dad!" I yelled and hugged him.

"Seolhyun!" He yelled and hugged back. I can't really see my dad a lot because he stays in London for his stupid business.

"How have you been my pretty princess?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"Yeah I was fine, what about you, dad?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

"Me too, only busy." He replied with a small pout and I chuckled patting his back.

"Ah... True love between father and daughter." My mom clapped her hands and smiled. Me and my dad both glared at her and she laughed.

"I will go change." I said and ran upstairs. I took a quick shower and wore a t-shirt and a sweat pant. I came downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"What's for dinner?" I asked and she turned back.

"Pizza." She smiled and I jumped in happiness.

"Yay!" She laughed but suddenly her expression darkened.

"Seolhyun, what's those marks on your neck?" She asked curiously. Oh fuck. The hickeys that... Jungkook gave.

"M-mosquitoes' bites...?" Fuck. It sounded more like a question. She slightly nodded. After that, we ate dinner and all of us drifted off to sleep...

Part 10 done!!!!!! How was it????

Sorry for the delay. This is Seolhyun's uniform. She is so pretty!!