20

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up with a bad pain in my head, in short a bad headache. I slowly rubbed my temple. "Ow..." I mumbled and slowly walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I came out of the toilet and again laid on my bed. I snuggled into my blanket and closed my eyes. Then, I realise...

My eyes shot open. "Fuck! I forgot that I have school! No!" I screamed and got up from my bed and immediately fell back again. Ahh... my head hurts like hell... I again tried getting up and walked to my mom. She was watching tv again.

"Hey mom." I said rubbing my head. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell are you still doing here Jungkook?!" She screamed at me. I sighed.

"Mom! I am not feeling well, so don't shout!" I screamed and ouch! My head... She took a deep breath.

"Did you drink beer or wine last night?" She asked with no expression on her face.

"No." I said directly, I mean why would I do that?

"Okay, go to your room and rest, no watching computer nor moblie." She said giving me a glare and turned her attention back to the TV again. I sighed and lazily walked to my room.

I laid on my bed and yawned. "Maybe I should take a shower..." I mumbled to myself and again lazily picked myself up from the bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a long shower.

I came out of the bathroom wearing a sweat pant and a t shirt. Ah... I feel much better! Suddenly my phone started ringing. I answered it without seeing the ID name.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Oppaaa!!!" Again that high pitched squel.

"What is it, Soyou?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Why didn't you come to school?! I had no one to have fun with!" She yelled.

"Why the hell are you yelling?!" This time I yelled.

"Nevermind, please come to the club tonight." She said.

"What? I can't..." I said slowly. And then she begged me for at least more than 10 minutes. God... I sighed.

"Okay... okay! I am coming! Happy?" I said completely fed up.

"Yay!" She squeled. "Well bye." She hung up. Finally! I laid on my bed and again fell asleep.

  ~~~~

I parked the car in front of the club. I entered the club and saw many people grinding in to each other, making out and stuffs. I made my way to the bar and asked the bartender for a shot. I drank a couple of shots. I wonder where is Soyou...

Well nevermind. I walked to a couch where there were some couples kissing and stuffs. I sat down and then a girl approached me. A really slutty one.

"Hey." She smirked.

"Hey there." I smiled not smirk.

She sat on my lap and started straddling. I groaned. "Oh, you are so sexy." She said and crashed her lips onto mine. I slowly kissed her back without closing my eyes. You know, not in the mood for this. But something caught my eyes. I stopped kissing her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... No...