23

((Seolhyun is soo beautiful!))

Seolhyun P.O.V

He started driving. "Where are you going?" He smirked.

"You will see and I hope you will like it too." I smiled.

"Of course I will." We both smiled at each other.

*After one hour of driving*

We finally stopped in front of a... Zoo? Not only a zoo, one of the biggest zoo in the world! I stepped out of the car and squeled like a kid.

"Yay! I always wanted to visit this zoo! Thank you so much Kookie! I love you!" I hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Umm... your welcome." He said scratching his nape and there was a slight blush on his cheeks. He's so adorable!

"Let's go." He said and we both linked our arms together and entered the zoo.

We looked around seeing all sorts of animals. We saw gorillas, lions, monkeys etc. And we had so much fun. It was becoming evening.

"Kookie! I want ice cream!" I whined and he chuckled.

"Sure baby." He walked to the ice cream car and ordered two chocolate ice cream.

"Here." He gave me mine and started eating his. We sat on a large rock and ate our ice cream.

"Thank you for today, I had so much fun Jungkook. I love you." I said smiling and slowly brought my lips to his.

"I am glad you liked it." He whispered and pressed his lips on mine. I licked his sweet lips and gently sucked on his bottom lip. He chuckled and pulled away.

"Let's go." I looked at him confused. He sighed.

"We are going to have dinner in a restaurant." My eyes widened.

"Whohoo!" I jumped off the rock and we both walked to his car.

*After 10 minutes of driving*

We stopped in front of a very fancy restaurant. "Do you think my clothes are okay?" I asked him and he looked at my clothes.

"Yeah, it's perfect." He smiled and guided me inside the restaurant. We were greeted by the warm smile of a waiter.

"Please come this way." She said and we followed her. We sat in an empty table.

"What would you like to order?" The waiter smiled. We both looked at the menu and ordered.

"Please wait." The waiter walked away from there.

After sometime the food arrived and we started eating.

"Mmm~ so good~" I moaned as I ate the food.

"It is good, but you taste better." He winked at me and I blushed. So, we ate and he paid the bill. We walked out of the restaurant and headed towards his car. He drove off.

  ~~~

We arrived in front of my house. "You coming with me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's go." He replied. We walked towards my front door and I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Sit on the couch, I will change and come." He nodded and plopped down on the couch. I smiled and went upstairs to my room. I changed into an oversized white shirt with short shorts. I came down and saw him on his phone. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

Jungkook P.O.V

Seolhyun went to change and I was just on my phone. I wanted to see her change, well... nevermind. I heard her clear her throat so I looked at her. I eyed her from top to bottom and man she looked hot!

"Sexy." I mumbled and smirked. What surprised me was that she smirked back.

She started walking towards me while giving an extra sway to her hips. I groaned and she smirked. She slowly sat on my lap and bend down to be the same level with my face. I looked at her beautiful face as she talked.

"I want to thank you for today baby. I had so much fun and now..." She paused and came close to my ears.

"It's time for you to have fun." She whispered seductively and bite my earlobe. I smirked mentally. I never saw this side of her. It turned me on so much but I waited to see her next move. She came in front of my face and pressed her soft lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer but she removed my hands from her waist and started kissing my neck.

"It's my turn to give you a hickey." She winked at me and sucked on my neck giving it a small hickey.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and tore it off. She traced my abs with her fingertips which made me shiver a little. She put my left nipples in her mouth and sucked it. I gasped. She traced my abs with her tongue and licked my stomach. She unbuckled my belt and took it off. She dragged my pants off and now I was left with only boxers.

She slowly pulled down my boxers, her eyes never leaving mine, she took it off. "Someone's hard." She smirked and started licking the tip of my dick. I groaned and clutched the sofa's arm.

"Stop teasing me." I said through gritted teeth. She just smirked and continued to lick my tip. She slowly started putting it inside her mouth. She started sucking it hard.

I groaned and threw my head back in pleasure. She squeezed my balls while sucking my dick hard.

"Ah... fuck Seolhyun... I am going to-"  I came inside her mouth and she swallowed it. She took her mouth out of my dick and licked her lips seductively. I was breathing really fast and I looked at her with lustful eyes.

"Since... when... did you... become such... a bad girl?" I asked catching my breath. She shrugged and smiled innocently. She pecked my lips.

"I will bring some clothes for you." She smiled and walked away from there again giving extra sway to her hips.

I wanted her so badly but she didn't even let me touch her. I pouted to myself and she finally came with some clothes in her hand.

"These are my father's clothes." She smiled and threw me a white tee shirt with sweatpants. I mumbled a 'thanks' and wore those clothes. "You look funny on them." She chuckled and I glared at her.

"Come to my room and let's sleep. I am tired." She yawned and I nodded.

We walked upstairs to her room. We both laid on her bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. In a few seconds, she fell asleep. Don't worry, I will have my payback baby girl. I smirked to myself and slowly fell asleep...

Part 23 done!! How was it?? Sorry for the late update. And what do you guys think of the sudden smut huh? *wiggles eyebrows* or maybe it wasn't sudden. Anyways thanks for reading ♡♡♡