Dark Orange - Part Two

Start from the beginning

"A..alright. But p-please, you need to release me first so I could get it for you," I frowned, immediately catching onto his scheme. I wasn't that stupid, I knew what the kidnappers do when they ask for a release first. Seeing my reluctance, Rav gulped down and spoke with an odd calmness. "You don't need to release me wholly, just my hand. It's somewhere hidden in my masked pocket." He flustered red, and I knew the place was inappropriate. I sent a hesitant look to Joonmyeon, but the guy didn't even look at me. I felt my heart sink down in the lowest part of my stomach, and I gulped down my pain and stared back at Rav with a nod.

"Don't try doing anything ridiculous, you know you have four warriors surrounding you," I warned, and the guy nodded hurriedly with a growing, suspicious smile. "Okay. Joonmyeon, release one hand only," Joonmyeon didn't nod, but he acknowledged my words by doing what I asked. The guy sent me an appreciative look, before stuffing his hand past his belt to his thigh, where I think he had hidden the card from me.

Before I could warn the guy from doing anything stupid again, he goes ahead and did just that. I closed my eyes in annoyance when he simply kissed the card like a crazed asshole, a huge smile on his mouth. Of course I wasn't scared, because the card was supposedly their brother, and they wouldn't hurt one another even if they weren't blood-related, right? Even if they did, I'm sure my warriors outnumbered his single card.

I watched with slight awe as a dark orange colored breeze started twirling in a mini tornado beside the now severely tied Wielder. Heat radiating off of the locks of air, and I fought the urge to raise my hair into a ponytail already. The breeze disappeared and was replaced by a heavily damaged male-god that made my heart skip a beat, not because of his extreme good looks unfortunately, but by the ugly bruises and cuts decorating his body. He was topless, wearing khaki shorts as pants that were as thin as my summer clothes. His red hair was nestled, ruffled and dirty. There was a deep cut stretched all over his nose sideways, and his dark, chocolate brown eyes held a childlike innocence that was masked by a bold, fearless façade. I felt my heart swell in pain at the mere sight of him, and I could feel all of my warriors stiffening at him.

"Don't stand there like a complete idiot! Help me!" Rav barked at the warrior, and I could see a small, almost unseen flinch taking over the boy's figure, before toughening and glaring at the water surrounding his master. He dragged his brown eyes to stare behind Rav to check who dared mess with his master, but he turned completely rigid and frozen as he came eye-to-eye with Joonmyeon, who had a huge, ugly wound on his face as well.

"H...hy.." the boy couldn't even utter his word, staring at Joonmyeon like he didn't even believe his own eyes. I felt my heart constrict at the sight. I was pained, because the boy looked like he had trouble pronouncing, and he looked like he saw a ghost. He was frozen too, and I knew that if he didn't do anything other than standing, Rav would do something to him.

"What are you doing standing like a useless piece of trash you moron? I said help me! Attack them! Attack the girl!!" Rav screeched, wiggling in his position and trying to help himself even though he knows it's fruitless. I panicked, but I stayed rooted, not showing my fear for the guy's command at all. I kept staring at the new warrior, watching as he clenched his fists, closing his eyes. He looked confused, like he wasn't sure what to do. I couldn't blame him, he was in a darn bad situation.

"All because of you!" my head screamed at me, and I felt my whole body shaking in fear, self-loathing, and worry. What would happen to them now? I sneaked a peek at Baekhyun, and his eyes were wide, glued to the new warrior, who was now staring at the rest of the boys beside Joonmyeon, seemingly oblivious of Baekhyun's presence completely since he was behind him. I took an unconscious step forward, and all heads snapped towards me, even Rav and the new warrior, who's eyes narrowed at me immediately.