Meeting Kade

I didn't mean to do it. I really didn't. He was just so close, so close, how could I refuse.

Refuse those tempting alluring eyes. Or those tiny yet incapable of being ignored voice inside my head. My head was in utter and complete confusion. I didn't know whether to choose self-restraint or my desire.

The air in the elevator was so awkward that I couldn't do anything but look on the floor. The red hue plastered across my cheeks refused to leave. Never in my entire life have I ever been faced with this predicament. Usually, I would oppose using aggressive behavior but at the moment, I felt weak.

Once in a while his hand would contract and hug the place it rested then he would stop. Every time he did it I would restrain myself from letting out a sound that demanded to free.

His hands glided up my back and moved to the risen area on my chest, he squeezed it ever so tenderly and twisted it ever so slightly. I jolted upright and......

.... slapped him across the face but not before......

...... letting out a forbidden sound; loud, throaty and untamed.

"Finalmente, un reaccíon," he said out.
[Finalmente, un reaccíon: Finally, a reaction.]

I buried my face in his chest embarrassedly gripping at his jacket.

"This suit cost a lot Miss Jones, so I suggest you try not to ruin it and I allude you think of your choices wisely before gracing your hands upon me another time."

I gulped and loosened my hold.

He will be the death of me. My lover boy.

I brought my head to his neck and inhaled his scent. Such muskiness shouldn't be released in the world. It will be my drug addiction. I grazed my tongue behind his ear.

"¡Mierda!"

He keeps doing that. Speaking a language only he knows.

Damn him!

I'm going to get a reaction in English if it's the last thing I do.

"Speak to me in English Mr Richards," I nibbled on his earlobe.

"Oh Dios!"
[Oh Dios!: Oh God!]

Still no English. My hand maneuvered over his chest and down to his thigh while I continued to kiss my way behind his ears.

"¡Santos cielos!" He pushed me off him and at that moment the elevator dropped down another floor. My head connected with the elevator door really hard. I yelped out.
[Santos cielos!: holy heavens]

"Shit!" he exclaimed.

Well, look at the bright side. I finally got a reaction in English.

Black dots surrounded my eyes making my gaze unfocused until finally, I couldn't see anything and lost consciousness.

• • • • • •

Ugh! Why does my head hurt so much.

I pried my eyes open but rapidly shut them due to the force of the light on my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes again and waited for it to adjust. I tried getting up,

Keyword: tried.

....but a pain jolted through my head.

I moaned out in pain.

"Careful now, chica," a voice came to my ears. I knew that voice all too well.

Mr Richards?