Mr Richards vs Me

"Seb, did I ever tell you that I was going to kill you, because right now I really feel like doing that. Just strangling that neck of yours for the situation you placed me in." I growled. I was at the dinner with Sebastian at the moment. He came to pick me up from my apartment some time in the evening, after I came home from work, for the dinner we talked about. I was much too embarrassed to get up and go anywhere but Sebastian managed to persuade me.

"Forgive me but I wasn't the one that placed you in that situation." he pointed at me. "You missy, did it all by yourself."

"Because of you, you placed all those nonsense in my head about taking control."

"Oh come on Rosie, all I did was steer you in the right direction. I didn't say you were to alter the situation miserably," he told me.

"I did not," I defended defiantly.

"Sure you didn't. You mean to tell me that you just standing there fantasizing about what you were never going to do isn't a miserable attempt. Wow, good job Rosie. You just made history."

"Okay, maybe I'm to take some of the blame but you have to admit that you inputted to the situation big time."

"Perhaps," he said.

Damn him.

"So your daydream, tell me it was way better than your failed attempt​?" he said in obvious merriment.

My mind wandered off to dangerous places. Too dangerous to ignore the heat creeping up my cheeks.

"Your blushing," he stated as a matter of fact.

"No, I'm not" I denied covering my face with my hands.

"Oh please Rosie, denial, denial, denial," he clicked his tongue.

Sebastian has decided to take me out to a fancy restaurant tonight. It's called the Oakview's Palace and I've got to admit, it is really extravagant.

"Good night and welcome to Oakview's Palace, I'll be your waiter for tonight. Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked. She was dressed in a black and white attire with the company's crest embedded in the white shirt.

"Yes please, I'll have number four on the menu along with a glass of water," I said. Sebastian raised a brow and I just shrugged my shoulders. Trust me if I knew how to pronounce those meals I wouldn't resort to using numbers. He ordered something I didn't wish to repeat for the sake of embarrassment. The waiter left a short moment after.

Sebastian burst out in laughter, "Seriously Rosie, number four, are you aware of what you've chosen."

I clicked my tongue, "Nope but it's better than embarrassing myself isn't it."

"You have a point there," he told me.

We changed the topic and began to talk about what it was like for Sebastian when he was training. I was laughing so badly at this point that tears spilled from my eyes. A figure from the corner of my eyes stopped me in mid air. I knew that figure anywhere.

Sweet ole Mr Richards. How could I forget him.

"Seb, do you mind if I caught up with an old friend, it will just take a moment," I told him.

"Of course," he shooed me, "go."

I walked towards where I saw him and he certainly wasn't alone. He was interacting with my sworn enemy, the other Richards.

"Mr Richards," I called out once I neared there table. Both of them looked up. I should've known since both of them are technically Richards.

"I do apologize for the interruption. I just wanted to say hi to my ex employer," I said to them.