"You go out their to win for your friends okay. They worked hard as well and want this , its not just you but other's carriers lieing on this . Coach's respect is also in your hands."

He pauses pulling him up and then reaches to cup his cheek.

"Don't feel pressured but play with all your heart ,okay ?" They hear the crowd cheer as the whistle goes off signalling their time is up.

"Haz..." he says as he sees Harry so vulnerable for the first time and it tugs at his heart .

"Win it for me - I mean , for us okay ? Luke , Lou , Li and Zayn - you , the rest of the boys , all of us"

Harry looks up gripping Niall's arm and pulls it away from him. He still holds his arm as he smiles a little breathing deeply and then says relaxing "I promise"

Niall smiles widely as he nods before running after Harry as he jogs towards the ground.

-

"We fucking did it !!!!" Louis jumps on Luke as they all celebrate their win. It has been an hour after the game , all the boys got together at one of the nearby restaurant celebrating the win. Everyone is busting with happiness and cheers at their win . Now they have a sure spot in the champions trophy.

Niall laughs as Zayn for the first time , himself tackles Harry in a long hug then patting his shoulder not before kissing his cheek .

"You did it babe !" they all chuckle at their unusual friendship. Liam , Zayn's boyfriend laughs eyes crinkling not even a bit disturbed by their affection.Well , they always were like that !Niall muses.

He swear he never felt more happy and proud of Harry, actually this is the first - no the second time he felt proud of him . The first time being rescuing him in the club.

His eyes don't leave Harry as he recollects the goals he made , he feels surprised that Harry kept his word to his father and still passed his ball to Louis and Luke , for them to have a shot. This is what Niall loved the most .

He can't help but beam as he watches Harry laughs heading thrown back and digs into his food.

Its later at night when everyone decides to clamber in the taxi , taking them to their hotel that Harry finds Niall.

He stops him from entering the taxi , holding his arm the same way he did in the locker. Niall looks up tilting his head , he never did get around their height difference.

He looks up smiling a little as Harry gazes at him , a small smile on his lips. He looks at him questioning not really saying but asking all the same time if their is something wrong.

He is surprised when Harry pulls him in a hug , it last for sometime as Niall just stands their with his hands beside him as Harry rests his chin on his shoulder.

Before he can say something , he is pushed away by the curly lad still has a hold on his shoulder.

"Thank you" are the first two words out of Harry's mouth. The wind blows around them lifting Niall's skirt little as his fingers grab the hem in reflex.

"Umm, you're welcome ?" he asks not knowing why he is been said thank you to.

Harry chuckles and grazes his thumb against his cheek before removing it awkwardly as Niall looks at his thumb weird resting on his cheek.

Hardy pulls his hand away and coughs a little before continuing .

"Thanks Niall for supporting me and being their.My father - well let's just say I am not quite fond of him. All I wanted to say is you were right it was not just about me but about them -" he pauses tilting his head at the other boys who are fighting over were to sit.

They both chuckle at them , its very rare to see the boys banter , its always them.

"I was not in the game and frustrated , thanks for being their" he ends awkwardly and Niall only nods smiling widely .

"Don't thank me Harry , you just needed a little push in the right direction and some clarity.You're a good player "

Harry cocks his head raising an eyebrow "Is Niall Horan finally agreeing that I am the best player ?!" he says failing both of his arms .

Niall rolls his eyes smile still playing on his lips as he says "Seems to be your lucky day Styles or else it will not happen even in your dream" 

Harrry only laughs opening the door "Get your little ass inside Horan"

Niall gasps getting in the backseat as he reply's  "Say that to me one more time and you will get it from me "

Harry only laughs as he says "Get your little-" , Niall catches on were Harry is going as he huffs folding his arms as he says , pretty loud for both of the boys "Bloody Bastard "