"Daddy's Girl" (2/2)

Zacznij od początku

The fact that there were broken glass pieces everywhere.

The face that the front door was wide open.

The hickey on my neck.

Any one of those could be a possible explanation.

"What the hell happened! Y/n! Wh- How- I- Ar- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" My mother shouted as she ran over to us.

""I can't explain it all right now, but we need to fix this." I held up Colby's wound.

She gasped and shot up.

"I'll get the med-kit." She said as she left the living room.

"How are we gonna explain this?" I asked, more to myself than to Colby.

He sighed.

"I have no idea."

"Y'all are still in the same position you were in when I left." I heard a voice say from the front door.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I looked at the door and, of course, saw my father standing there. He was smiling that signature smile of his.

I gripped the knife that was laying next to me and stood up.

I walked over to my dad.

I held the knife in my hand and held it tightly.

"Sincerely, fuck you." I stated as I sliced his arm.

He yelped out in pain and wrapped his hand around his fresh wound.

I walked back over to Colby and heard my mom running down the stairs.

She entered the living room and stopped dead in her tracks.

Her and my dad made eye contact.

"Hey, Lily. What are you doing home so early? I thought you were supposed to get off at 8 tonight." My father asked.

"I got off of work early today." My mom stated, starting to put 2 and 2 together.

"Oh, cool. Well, uhh--" my father didn't know what to say.

"Get the fuck out of my goddamn house you little cunt asshole mother fucker." My mother stated.

Damn. My mom's gotta potty mouth.

My father nodded and walked out of the door, closing it behind him.

"Here," my mom stated, setting the med-kit down next to us, "I'll call the cops. What exactly did that bastard do to you two?"

"Attempted murder, rape, sex with minors, sexual assault, child abuse, and many other things I'm sure we don't know of yet." I stated nonchalantly.

My mother's jaw dropped.

She pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

As she was on the phone, I opened up the med-kit and pulled out what I needed.

I started wrapping up Colby's arm.

"Sorry you got dragged into this." I said as I finished up bandaging his arm.

"Did you seriously just try to apologize?" He asked.

I nodded as I closed the med-kit.

"Y/n, if I wasn't here, do you know what could have happened? Not just today, but forever."

I looked at him, but remained silent.

"Don't try to apologize. I won't let you." He smiled a bit.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me too.

We just sat there, in the ground, in each other's arms, for what felt like eternity.

And I loved every second of it.

-------------------------

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS! 💗

MAYBE... JUST MAYBE THERE WILL BE A PART 3, BUT ONLY IF YOU GUYS WANT IT.

-m