Chapter 1 (Pic of Heaven)

Picture of Heaven, played by Vanessa Hudgens---->

~~~~~~~~

"Heaven!" 

His rich, deep voice echoed through the intercom sitting on my desk, sending tingles down my back.  

I stifled a groan and cleared my throat. "Yes, Mr. Devareaux?" I asked, pressing my finger on the intercom button. 

"Bring me a cup of coffee and the Wilson Industries file!" 

I immediately stood up from my desk and walked over to the gray filing cabinet in the corner of my office. I had to hurry, knowing full well how grumpy he got when he didn't get the things he wanted in a fast pace. 

I grabbed the file and rushed out of my office, heading straight for the staff kitchen. I grabbed his cup and poured the hot coffee, adding two sugars and a hint of milk. Picking up the cup, I walked down the hallway to his office. I knocked on the door and entered. 

I once again managed to stifle another groan when I saw him. Tristan Devareaux. CEO and Owner of Devareaux Cooperation. Billionaire Playboy. Genius Extraordinaire. The man was gorgeous. Trust me when I say if you looked up 'gorgeous' in the dictionary, you would find his name and photo next to the word. Silky dark brown hair that women would kill just for a touch. Piercing hazel eyes that made you drop to your knees at the silent order. The perfect nose that had a tiny hint of freckles splashed across the nose bridge. Full pink and luscious lips that made you spend countless hours dreaming of kissing. His six foot four inches height and 'linebacker' broad shoulders intimidated you completely. And when he spoke? His voice made you want to jump on his desk and raise your skirt just a couple of inches higher for few hours of pleasure. 

Tristan Devareaux was a Greek God! 

He was sitting at his desk, his eyebrows scrunched together in concentration as he stared at a file.  

I walked towards his desk and placed the coffee mug in front of him. He looked up, barely glancing at me before grabbing the cup and taking a hearty sip. 

"Less sugar next time, Heaven," he said, his voice echoing in the room. 

I nodded my head. "Yes, Sir. The file that you wanted," I said as I handed him the file.  

"Make sure that my meeting with McCallister Incorporated is set for Friday at nine," he demanded as he gave me the file he was looking over earlier. He grabbed the Wilson Industries file and began pouring over it, sipping his coffee. "Clear your schedule for tonight," he said unexpectedly. 

"Are we going somewhere, Sir?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion. 

Tristan finally looked up at me and my heart began pumping furiously in my chest. He casually leaned back in his desk chair, his dark eyes slowly raking over my attire. I unconsciously ran a hand through my hair, inwardly rejoicing that I remembered to brush my hair this morning. 

"Mr. Lanning of Lanning, Summers and Lane Limited asked to meet me for dinner this evening, rather unexpectedly I might add," Tristan said as he frowned. 

I cleared my throat. "Well, his company is about to go bankrupt. I believe he needs your help." 

A ghost of a smile appeared on his lips as he stared at me. "And why would I need another electronics company? I've already gotten Wilson Industries to sell and I have joined with McCallister Incorporated." 

"It is a good idea to expand your range. You've already got two hotel businesses groveling at your feet, Passion Petrol is agreeing to sell and AquaJet Airlines is yours for the keeping. This company is in the business of knowing all, Sir. What is one more electronics company?" 

He was completely silent as he thought over my earlier statement. He sighed and turned his head to look out his window at the massive view that is New York. 

"Mr. Lanning has reserved a table at Seychelle Restaurant. Dress appropriately. Dinner is at seven thirty." 

I nodded my head, heading for the door.