Chapter 12

Wow guys!!! 400+ reads. Do you think we can make it to 600? I'm feeling very generous today since I will post three chapters including this one for you guys! In fact, surprise me! Let's see who will read Possessive. Btw, I have exams for the next two weeks so I won't be able to update this or Moonlight & Tears but that doesn't mean you guys still can't continue reading. Hope you like it!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristan

My heart frantically pounded in my chest as I watched Landon push Heaven off my yacht. Her frightened screams could be heard all the way in Asia. I raced towards the opening and pushed Landon out of the way, his laughter echoing on my boat.

"You idiot! Why would you do that?!" I roared. I searched for her in the sea, hoping by some miracle that she would surface and ease the storm in my chest.

"Oh come on, TD. It was funny!" He protested.

I glared at my brother and stripped off my shirt. "Heaven can't swim, you moron! She's afraid of the sea!" With that I jumped off my yacht and dived into the sea.

The ice cold water hit me like a sack of potatoes. Immediately, I surfaced; twisting my head this way and that to find some kind of evidence that Heaven didn't just sink under the sea. A splash to my right caught my attention and I barely turned my head to see Heaven surface. She desperately tried to flap her arms to keep herself above the water. A frightened look was etched on her face before the current pulled her under.

I swam towards the spot where Heaven surfaced. I dived underwater, desperately searching for her. Her body was sinking fast, going deeper and deeper in the depths of the sea. I swam towards her as fast as I could. The water had knocked her unconscious. I had to get her to the surface. I put an arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

The cool air hit me the minute I surfaced with Heaven in my arm. Bryson was back onboard, reaching for Heaven as I tried to get her up the ladder. I climbed onto the boat and rushed over to Heaven who now laid flat on her back. Bryson was checking her over but he was wasting too much time and my heart needed the reassurance that she was okay. I pushed Bryson out of the way, not caring where he landed and knelt down next to Heaven. I looked at her, my eyes roaming over her body. She wasn't breathing. I touched her neck and searched for a pulse. Nothing.

I tilted her head and pinched her nose. Placing my lips over hers, I began pumping air back into her body. I watched as the air filtered into her chest but nothing happened. Her eyes didn't flutter open nor did she give an indication that she was breathing. Immediately, I placed my hands on her chest, putting pressure on her chest to get her to breathe. The minutes ticked by as I tried CPR on her. She had to wake up. I needed her to wake up. I couldn't function without Heaven Chambers in my life.

Just as I was about to get Bryson to call the marina's doctor, Heaven suddenly jerked underneath me, coughing up sea water. She moved to sit up and I gladly helped her, happiness taking over. Heaven gasped for air as she tried to clear her lungs of any unwanted water.

"Tristan?" Heaven whispered, her bloodshot eyes searching mine. "You're wet. You'll catch a cold."

The chuckle escaped my lips before I knew it. Trust Heaven to be in a life threatening situation and only care about my wellbeing.

"Heaven, you're okay!" Bryson yelled as he pushed me away from her to hug her.

She weakly chuckled and embraced him in her arms. "Yes, I'm fine, Bry. There's no need to panic."

Bryson pushed her away to stare into her face, a look on disbelief etched on his face. "There's no need to panic? Heaven, you were just pushed off a yacht in the middle of a marina. You could've been hurt!"