ONE

Things might get better.

Jordan

I slowly walked in and I felt my hands go up to my mouth.

My eyes started to tear, and I couldn't help but smile. The tears fell one by one, while I walked closer to it.

It was red rose pedals on the wall spelling out 'I love you' then at the bottom of it, it spelled 'JH' in white rose pedals.

The pedals look so alive. I don't know how though. I walked closer and I gently touched them. They smell so good and they are completely real.

"I can't believe you came. " He says in short breath while I spun around and have tears falling down my face.

"Y-you did this?" While I look at his face and I see him smile and starts to walk closer to me.

"I've spent days doing this. I spent hours waiting for you to see those notes. Waiting. Waiting for you to come find me." He said while he walks towards me.

"Why didn't you come? Why lie to your own best friend?!"  I yell while I suck back a sob.

"I didn't want to hurt you, but instead I did. I gave you a broken heart while I tried so hard to not hurt you. I love you Jordan. There's nothing that would stop me now." He grabs my face and pulls me into the most memorable kiss I've ever had.

My hands wrap around his neck while slowly his start to fall to my neck. One hand grips the back of my neck while the other goes around my waist.

I don't know for how long we kissed but he was like acting if it was dream because let me tell you something. His tongue is like a monster. Like my god.

I was slowly starting to get out of breath so I started to pull back but his hand stopped me from moving. I smiled through the kiss but I can't breathe.

"Ja-"

My hands start to unwrap from his neck and go to his chest. I start to push him but he groans in protest.

"Jaxon." I barley get out before he starts to stick his tongue down my throat.

I start to smile even more but I can't breathe at all. I start to push harder. And I finally got my mouth away from him and said, "I can't breathe." I said out of breath.

He smiles down at me and pecks my lips. "I'm sorry. It's just- it's just that was our very first time that I wanted to kiss forever and I couldn't get enough of my possession."

He didn't even let me say anything before he started to kiss me again. I smiled through it and gripped his face while his went around my waist bending me down, till I was almost falling backwards but he didn't let me go.

****

"Why didn't you ever just come knocking on my door and give me the notes." I said while I picked up my dress in one hand and had my heels on another while we walked out of the house.

"I didn't think you would want to see the guy who broke your heart the very next day after your date and tell you that I love you. I thought you would've felt them when stepping on the mat- here." He picks me up bridal style while I kept cursing every step I would take on the gravel. He walked to this mustang that was really nice.

"Now when you say it like that....that does sound bad. But why lie to Landon? Why lie to the guy who is practically your brother?" He looked side ways to me while I raised an eyebrow at him.