Meeting Parents

*Month After The Fight*

Ki Sung's P.O.V

Its been a month since that terrible fight we had with my brothers old boss, but since then we have become stronger with each other. BTS and GOT7 have both been getting along better than ever, it makes me so happy. 

Thank god it was time for a break from the university, because this place has caused so much drama and stress for me. To think, I was the sister of a hitman and became a mob boss son girlfriend while attending here. Not exactly where I saw myself when I graduated high school but I don't regret it.

"Kiwi!" Taehyung jumped on me tackling me down on the couch, I laughed shoving him off me. He was more hyper than ever, since they didn't have to worry about their boss anymore he's been back to his normal self. When he was in the hospital I stayed with him every day and every night just to make sure he was safe.

"Get off me, Tae!" I laughed. 

The other guys came home from doing there monthly shopping, they wanted to get some things for trip we were taking down to Busan. We were going to stay with my parents, including the guys from GOT7. To be honest I was scared for my parents to meet Jackson, what if they didn't like him? They were always big fans of Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Mom and dad are super happy they get to see you this time." Yoongi said as he ruffled my hair while passing me. 

Jackson sat next to me and gave me a peck. "Is there anything I should know before I meet your parents or?"

"They don't like being called sir or ma'm." Jin said.

Jungkook nodded. "Her father loves sports!"

"Her mother will feed you full of treats, so don't decline you will insult her!"Hoseok laughed.

"They loved Jungkook, so they will probably love you even more." Taehyung snickered, I hit his head making him pout. 

"Oh. They were fans of Jungkook, huh?" Jackson tried not to sound angry.

But Jungkook stood up shaking his head and waving his hands in the air. "They only were because I was friends with Yoongi Hyung! They will love you!"

It was cute how Jungkook was trying to reassure Jackson, he was trying to make it sound like my parents didn't love him that much. When we broke up my mother even cried, they kept saying how he was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

We left early the next morning, when we arrived Yoongi and I both walked in and were greeted by our parents with hugs.

"Omma, Appa meet our friends from university." Yoongi said pointing to GOT7.

JB bowed. "I'm Jaebum, please call me JB. This is Mark, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Jackson."

My mother smiled brightly. "I hope you like cookies, I baked extra!"

"Omma, Appa. This is my boyfriend, Jackson Wang." I pulled Jackson up front holding his hand. My parents looked at us up and down then back at each other.

"Nice to meet you, kid." My dad gave him a glare.

But my mom just ignored it walking into the kitchen, my dad followed behind her leaving us in the living room. Jackson sighed letting his head fall, I pushed it up giving him a smile and looked at the others for encouragement. 

"She'll warm up, I promise." I smiled as the others all agreed patting his back.

Oh how I wish I could have been right because dinner came around and it was the most awkward family dinner we have ever had.

"Ah lil Kookie! We heard you won an art award!" My mo pinched his cheeks. 

He chuckled. "Yeah, I did."

"As good as ever, you are strong, handsome, talented and a gentlemen. You will make a great husband one day." My father winked at him and nudged his head towards me.

Jungkook and I looked at each other with wide eyes as I cleared my throat. "Jackson comes from a wealthy family, he's also won many basketball games and got first place. Just like me guys."

"That's good. Jackson what do you plan on being once you are out of college? Because I know Jungkook here plans on owning his own restaurant when he graduates." My father questioned him, he didn't even spare him a glance.

"Well, I had plans on becoming a professional fencer, I was one of the best back in China before I came here to attend college." He said proudly. 

My mom raised a brow. "And how much money does that make? Will it be enough to support our daughter? Do you plan on marrying our daughter? Family?"

"Omma!" I snapped making her look at me. "We've been dating since the second month I went to the university, he doesn't need to answer questions like that."

"It's okay." Jackson kissed my hand then looked at my parents. "Yoongi and I had already talked about it, but I do want to marry you daughter some day. And I promise you I will take care of her if its the last thing I do."

My dad nearly choked on his water and cleared this throat. "What makes you think I would allow you to marry my daughter when I already think Jungkook is-"

"I don't have feelings for her anymore. That was the reason we broke up, Mr. Min." Jungkook said in a stern voice.

"And I stopped loving him before I left for the university. Omma, Appa, I love Jackson now." I added.

"I don't believe that, it wasn't even a few months ago that Yoongi called and said that Jungkook still was in love with you-"

I stood up angrily. "That isn't the point! I don't love him! Why can't you respect that? Just because he isn't exactly what you want doesn't mean he isn't good enough!"

"With all due respect Mr and Mrs. Min I would never ever let anything happen to her, I'd rather die myself than hurt her. She means too much to me and I'm sorry if you can't see that but I will never stop loving your daughter." Jackson stood with me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Young man-" My father stopped my mother.

"You have our blessing."

Everyone's eyes widen and I tilted my head. "What?"

"We just wanted to see if he truly cared." Mom smiled.

"And its clear he does, that he is willing to die for you. We hope you last." Dad nodded his at at Jackson who grinned. 

Jackson picked me up with a bear hug and kept kissing my cheek over and over again then put me down facing my parents.

"I wont let you down." He bowed.

After that we all stayed in my parents guest house, which that fun. Since there was only one bedroom freaking Yoongi called him and the rest of us piled in the living room. But it was fun hanging with the guys, this was my family and I loved them even though they were hitmen. 

~The
       End~

A/N Don't worry! I will be having an epilogue about the future for Jackson and Ki Sung! My first Kpop fanfic finished guys! What did you think? Thanks so much for the votes and reads! <3
Feel free to look at my other kpop fanfics on my page <3 :*