Spring Day

Third P.O.V

Namjoon had just gotten off the phone with their boss, he told him that if they didn't take care of Got7 who has the prince of the Wang Clan then they themselves would be killed. He tried explaining how Yoongi's sister was now Jackson's princess, but he was harsher than they anticipated. He rubbed the back of his neck walking down to the rest of his crew members who were playing video games in their spare time.

Jin saw him look frustrated and sat the controller down. "Yah, Namjoon. Whats up?"

He looked at Jin then to the others as they pressed paused to pay attention to their leader, he didn't want to tell them what the boss said but he had too.

"Tsk, boss said the mission is still active.." He whispered and plopped down on the couch covering his face. "I knew something like this would happen.."

Hoseok shrugged. "Then we could just hire someone else so Kiwi can't be mad at us, right?"

"Aniyo, if her boyfriend showed up dead one day who do you think she would blame in a heartbeat? And honestly, that will pain her too much seeing how close they are." Yoongi ruffled his hair trying to think of a way out. 

He didn't want to hurt his sister, the one person he cares most about but if he goes against his boss him and his best friends are dead men. He knew their leader, Namjoon was also stuck on this because they all care about his sister.

"Yah, what are we going to do?" Jimin curled up in a ball on the couch next to Jungkook and Taehyung. 

Namjoon's head fell backwards. "Aish, this isn't good. I really have no idea what we can do, maybe get them all but Jackson? No, he's the key to it all."

Jungkook leaned on Jimin's shoulder trying to think of a way not to hurt Ki Sung but get the job done, and it was impossible. Yoongi stood up looking out the window with his arms crossed seeing the rain pour down.

"This was my fault, I'll take care of it. You guys don't need to worry about this, alright?" He said without looking at them.

Namjoon stood up instantly. "No! We are in this together, Yoongi. I'm the leader, and I say we do-"

"NO." Yoongi snapped looking dead in his eyes. "I needed money to get Ki Sung into college so I asked for help. I'll handle this myself, whether you are leader or not I am in charge of my sister." He walked upstairs to his bedroom leaving his friends down their alone looking at each other.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon. "She will end up hating him if he goes through with it.." They all nodded not wanting that to happen when his eyes widen. "I should be the one to do it, or at least try to."

Jin flicked their youngest friends head. "Pabo! She will hate you just like she would hate any of us. Plus this would be a suicide mission, arasso?"

"Hyung, she already dislikes me because of me hurting her. I wont be able to live with myself if she ends up hating Yoongi-Hyung, he doesn't deserve that and we all know that. If its a suicide mission, I want to do it." Jungkook looked at his best friends, they knew he was dead serious because he didn't blink until one of them nodded.

Hoseok looked at their leader. "Are you going to allow this, Namjoon?"

"Yoongi wont be happy about it, but yeah I will allow it. He's grown enough to make his own stupid mistakes." Namjoon shook his head and Jungkook bowed thanking him. "But first, I am going to text JB and try asking him what we could have for options."

They nodded agreeing and he texted him telling him to meet him at the ice cream shop to make it look like they were friends hanging out. He was going to bring Jimin along as his witness, he chose him because Jimin maybe be this shy kid but since he got hurt last year he flips a switch when it comes to dealing with missions.