Jumped (Short chapter, SORRY!)

Jackson pulled Namjoon in the the kitchen with Jaebum sitting him down at the table. JB took a deep breath looking at BTS's leader. "We talked to our boss."

"And?" 

"Only because he absolutely adores Ki Sung he will grant you being with us, but he says you are responsible if you get hit. We can only protect you guys just so much, I believe your old boss is actually coming to Seoul according to Taeyang." JB explained looking at the worried leader. 

Namjoon nodded his head slowly and started to tap his fingers. "So he's coming here to take out Ki Sung and us?"

"Yeah, but we wont let him. Ain't no one taking her out, and since we became friends we wont let him take you guys out either." Jackson said.

Just then Ki Sung ran in out of breath. "Guys, Jin.." She kept panting out of breath. "Jin was jumped earlier, we found him on our way here."

They all ran into the living room seeing Jin was badly beaten, he had bruise covered left to right all over his face and body. Yoongi picked up the note that was sticking out of his pocket and opened it.

"It says, 'This is just the beginning.' He just wont stop, will he?" He threw the note then rubbed his face irritated with the situation. 

Ki Sung sat next to Jin taking an ice pack resting it on his bruises and to try to make the swelling go down. Taehyung noticed the fear in her face as she kept staring at the beaten guy on the couch when he kissed her head.

"He will be okay, he's tough. Arasso?" He smiled making her nod giving the smile back. 

"From here on out, no one goes alone. Two pairs at least until we take care of the problem, at least two guys with Ki Sung at all times." JB ordered.

Namjoon shook his head looking at his guys. "No one goes alone, not even you shorty. We can't risk this happening again since Hoseok was shot and now that Jin was beaten. Kay?"

They all nodded their heads agreeing the both of the leaders, Ki Sung stopped feeling sad and fearful. She got angry all the sudden, hurting someone she looked at as an older brother just angered her to no extent. She wanted revenge, and she will find a way how.

Later that evening she tried to take a nap on Jackson's bed, he came in crawling behind her and wrapped his arms around his waist. He kissed her head making her turn around to face him, they smiled at each other. Its been a while since they have had true alone time since they were either always training or with the guys.

"Hi." He chuckled.

"Hey." She smiled at him.

He kissed her nose then pressed his head against hers. "Jin's awake, he wanted me to thank you for helping him earlier."

She simply smiled nodding her head, it felt good being in his embrace. It was felt like it was the first time they cuddled, she remembered it well. Ki Sung backed up looking at him with the most serious expression.

"Marry me someday."

Jackson's eyes widen at her words, he wasn't just surprised but sad he couldn't be the first one to say it. "Of course we will get married-"

"Promise me you will." Tears filled her eyes as he nodded.

"I promise. Nothing will ever change that, no one will ever get in the way." He pulled her against her chest as she quietly cried on his shirt.

She sniffed trying not to be loud. "I love you."

"I love you too."