Confession

We got back to the university within the next few days the day before classes were going to start back up. Taehyung and I told each other we would hang out, to be honest I missed him and his stupid rectangular smile he does. I ran up the stairs in the dorm building throwing my stuff on Jackson's bed then ran down.

"Where you going?" JB asked me while I was running out.

"Hanging with a friend today, be back later tonight." I slammed the door behind me and ran to the spot Taehyung asked to meet, I was already running behind a few minutes. When I arrived to the outside basketball court seeing Taehyung messing with a ball missing the hoop I smiled.

"Yah, you are supposed to bend your knees." I laughed walking up to him. He smiled his stupid rectangular smile and bear hugged me. 

"Kiwi" He whined. "I missed you so much, I miss you making fun of me." We both laughed at his comment.

"Sorry, been dealing with a lot lately. Lets go get ice cream." I said dragging Taehyung off campus to an ice cream shop that was down the road. We both got our favorite which was the same, mint chocolate chip ice cream with marshmallows for a topping.

He ate his like he was a little kid which made me giggle, I took out my phone taking pictures of him with ice cream on his face and he pouted. He flicked ice cream at me then took pictures of me, we both laughed and took selfies together of our ice cream mess. I set the one of him doing the rectangular smile and me sticking my tongue out as my lock screen. It was a cute picture and its normal having your best friend as your lock screen.

After we finished we went for a walk in the park and he started taking pictures of trees, he learned from Yoongi who has taken actual photography classes. Taehyung turned towards me and snapped a few of me.

"Hey, don't do that! The wind is messing my hair up!" I laughed and he kept going smirking at me.

"You look good, shush." He finished putting his arm around me and we continued to walk. We were acting as if nothing happened before with the fight, I was glad because I missed my best friend. 

We sat down at a bench watching people play catch and a little kid playing with her dog next to the fountain. He turned to me crossing his leg over the other and gave me a big grin.

"So hows it dating Jackson Wang, one of the campus's heart throbs?" He asked mimicking the girls from the university. 

I burst out laughing. "Its actually really nice. He makes me feel things Jungkook never made me feel." 

Taehyung smiled nodding, he didn't know I knew that that smile was fake. I could tell he was hurt asking about him, but he was sucking it up to make me happy. "Good, do you love him?"

A smile crept on my face and I blushed. "Yeah, I really do. I fell for him pretty hard, Taehyung. Sometimes I wonder if he even likes me that much." He raised a brow hearing my words.

"Want me to beat him up?" We both laughed. "I'm sure he does, I can tell from those hickeys on your chest and neck that he clearly loves you." He pointed to my chest from where my scarf fell down, I hid my face embarrassed.

"Shut up. Anyway, hows everything back at the other dorm?" I questioned trying to change the topic from Jackson.

Taehyung smiled instantly. "Yoongi got a girlfriend."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes! Her name is Krystal. She's super sweet and hangs out with us a lot, they really like each other and I think he loves her." He said. 

"Aw! My brother finally found someone, why didn't he tell me-" I stopped realizing Yoongi and I weren't as close as we were and have fallen apart lately. "Tell him I'm happy for him."