Mission

Third P.O.V

Ki Sung said good bye to her friends called Got7 when she went to class, they had a mission to deal with instead of attending classes today. JB frowned when Ki Sung was out of sight and told the guys to follow him until the arrived at a black tinted van, he opened the door grabbing a few guns and threw one at each other the member except Mark.

"Yours is in the back." JB said to Mark as he nodded his head going to check his out, Mark was the sniper of the group, he was always needed just in case Plan A fails he was was Plan B. Jackson looked at JB and whispered to him so the group couldn't hear.

"This guy betrayed me dad years ago, he says if we don't kill him we are in trouble. Are you okay with that even though Ki Sung-" JB stopped Jackson after hearing her name.

"Listen, even though we told her things, I still have to do my job or I am dead. Survival is the key to living, Jackson. When Mark comes back around here, I'll discuss the plan with everyone." JB explained to him and went back to checking his gun, making sure it was loaded and worked fin. They all had guns with silencers so they can test it on campus to make sure it works.

Mark came around the corner with his rifle on his back and loaded. Bambam looked at Jinyoung who was staring off into his space but he shrugged as if it was normal.

"Alright, Mark will be on the building's rooftop across from the building we are going into, he will be pointed directly into the office of this guy. Yugyeom and Jinyoung you guys will stand outside the door to make sure no one comes in. Bambam, you are going to flirt your way in with the secretary and keep at it so she wont question anything. Youngjae you will be driver as always." JB explained the plan to his group when Jackson realized he wasn't mentioned.

"Yah, what about me?" 

JB looked at Jackson. "You are going to go in with me. Your father wants you to finish the guy off." 

Jackson's eyes widen slowly. "Aniyo! I don't want to kill anyone, you can do it and I-"

"Stop being a baby! Your father wants this man dead for what he did to your mother when she was young, do you remember what he said, Jackson!?" JB grabbed Jackson's collar pulling him towards himself. Jackson glared at him but nodded his head simply.

"Guys, don't fight now. We should get going." Youngjae snapped at the guys getting into the drivers seat. They all nodded hopping into the van and he drove off going downtown of Seoul.

Youngjae arrived about ten minutes early so they could let Mark set up and Bambam could start his flirtation. JB waited for Mark's signal on the walkies talkie and once he did they rest of the guys went up into the company building.

Bambam smiled at the secretary and leaned on her desk. "Annyeong, gorgeous. I'm new around here." The woman giggled like a school girl pushing her hair back out of her face.

"I figured, I would have seen a handsome face like that around here." She kept looking at him up and down. Bambam smirked holding his hand behind his back and gave JB the signal to go on ahead. JB looked back at the rest of his guys and ran quickly past so the woman wouldn't notice them.

Yugyeom and Jinyoung found the door and opened it for JB and Jackson, they entered and closed it behind them guarding the door.

The man looked up from his desk when he heard his door shut. He saw JB and Jackson standing there staring at him blankly, they didn't have their weapons out because they wanted the element of surprise.

"Who let you kids in?" The man asked. JB smirked sitting in the chair in front of his desk, he picked up the name tag staring at it.

"Mr. Bin, do you know of the Wang family from China?" JB asked him tossing the name tag back on the desk. The sound of the last name rang through Mr. Bin's ears, his hands started shaking so he let go of his pen.