Final Battle Part 2

"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" Jackson screamed trying to get his way out of the chair but nothing happened seeing how good he was tied down.

Injung kept laughing over and over again, Taehyung bit his lip out of anger trying to think of what to do while Jackson was being hysterical. He remembered his watch was a smart watch so he pressed the button with his other hand on the side which instantly called the leaders so they could hear. Taehyung figured since they had Ki Sung that maybe the leaders could go find her while they were trapped. 

"Heh, she is fine for the moment. Right now, I want to have my fun torturing Kim Taehyung, one of the men who betrayed me." Injung took out a knife from his desk and poked his finger testing how sharp it was, his finger started to bleed slowly.

Jackson was still trying to wiggle his way out, he didn't want Taehyung to be hurt nor did he want Ki Sung brought her to be harmed. But alas he couldn't move, Injung came over to them and stood in front of his friend.

Taehyung smirked than spat in his face. "Fuck you."

"You'll pay for that." Injung took the knife and sliced his leg making him bite his lip so he wouldn't scream in pain. "You are nothing but an arrogant little shit."

He kept slicing him all over, in the end Taehyung looked like a white and red tiger. He looked over at Jackson and gave him a smile, but Jackson shook his head not wanting to watch. 

Meanwhile, Ki Sung was thrown in a corner by some guys named Bob and Paul. She was scared knowing they must have been her brother's boss's guards. 

"Boss will definitely give us a raise for finding her." The one called Paul smiled.

Bob laughed. "Or we can keep her captured and tell him to give us a lot of money in return for her life."

"Good idea!"

What they didn't know was Ki Sung was slowly sneaking up behind Bob and took his gun from the back of his pocket then pointed it at them. They both turned around but raised their hands slowly backing up.

"Drop your weapon." She demanded. Paul obeyed putting his gun on the floor and kicked it over to her. 

The door slammed open revealing her friends, JB, Namjoon and Jin. She ran up to JB hugging him while the other two took out the two guys that had taken her. He hugged her back bring her outside away from the others killing Bob and Paul.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" JB questioned while examining all over her body, he looked at her just like a sister/daughter type thing. 

She smiled pinching his cheek. "I'm fine, a few slaps and scratches are nothing. Hows everything going with the others?"

"I'll tell you that later, how did they get you away from Taeyang?" 

Ki Sung looked away at the ground as Jin and Namjoon came out. "They killed him when we got out of the van to get gas. Then they grabbed me."

He pushed his hair back and started to talk to himself turning around towards the road. "Oh shit, Mr.Wang is going to flip. Taeyang was more skilled than me, how the hell could he get killed? Aish!"

"I hate to break your little convo with yourself, but we need to get back to the others. Them being captured is not a part of the plan, clearly T.O.P didn't think this through." Namjoon said.

"What?! They got captured!?" Ki Sung's eyes widen, she could feel her heart sink. "Who did!?"

"Jackson and Taehyung.." Jin whispered.

Her heart stopped, her best friend the her boyfriend were both in danger. "We need to get them! Please, guys come on!" Tears started to stream down her face when JB pulled her into a hug so she could cry against his chest.