Vacation

Yoongi nodded his head slowly knowing he couldn't tell me know but I could tell he wasn't okay with it. The other guys stood silent in back of him with their hands in their pockets, they knew I was still angry with them.

"I get it. I'll tell mom and pop you said hi. Have fun and be safe. Please text one of us at least once a night while you are gone just so we know you are fine, okay?" He said ruffling my hair with a small smile. 

I nodded looking away at my best friend, Taehyung. "Will do. I'm going to go pack my stuff upstairs." My legs took me to my room upstairs and I closed the door behind me, I realized I missed them all. Jin with his cooking, Namjoon with his free style rapping, Jimin with one on one basketball. Hoseok with his smile, Taehyung with being there for me, my brother giving me a hug. And I actually missed Jungkook a little bit teasing me. 

But I shook my head, they lied to me even so. They had plenty of chances to tell me yet they didn't want to. I packed up a bunch of clothes and threw in my teddy bear that Taehyung gave me and I put on a necklace that had a diamond in the middle of the heart. I couldn't remember who gave it to me, but I always loved it and it looked classy to wear.

After I finished packing I grabbed my suitcase and flew down the stairs and out the door without saying goodbye. I ran to Got7's dorm and waited for the rest of the guys to get ready, Jinyoung came down first and sat besides me on the couch with a suitcase.

"Ready?" He asked with a smile on his face.

He had that smile that just made you smile back no matter what. "Dae! All set."

The rest of the guys came down after around ten minutes later and we all left in a white van that had their group name on it.  We arrived to a private airport that was owned by Jackson's father and his company. It was my first time on a jet and after a few minutes of staring out the window with Bambam I fell asleep.

'WE WILL BE LANDING IN OKINAWA IN FIVE MINUTES'

Hearing a ladies voice throughout the jet made me open my eyes, I saw I was leaning on Jackson's shoulder and my feet were on Bambam's lap. I smiled to myself and nuzzled against his shoulder making him groan and open his eyes slowly.

"Using us as a bed?" Jackson chuckled seeing how I was sprawled out on him and Bambam. I hid my face in his shoulder because of embarrassment, he laughed kissing my head which made me move my legs. 

Bambam slapped my leg. "Yah, watch where you kick. Just cause you get excited doesn't mean-" I stopped him by kicking his stomach and he peeled over. Jackson looked over at us from talking to JB seeing Bambam peeled over and just nodded his head with a smirk.

After a half hour we arrived to the hotel we were staying at, it was my first time out of Korea and it was beautiful. The ocean was stunning, the sand was pure white and there was people everywhere just like Seoul. Jackson grabbed my hand while I was looking around which shocked me.

"There's a lot of people here, you could get lost since its your first time here. Come on." He said leading me inside the hotel with the rest of Got7 and checked in.

"There you are!" We heard a familiar voice behind us, Taeyang. "Alright, everyone had their own room except for you two." He winked at me and Jackson. My mouth dropped, I've never stayed alone with a boy over night, sure Jungkook and I did things but we never did that thing.

Jackson glared. "What why? She's a girl she needs privacy." Taeyang grabbed Jackson's and my bag an started walking while talking.

"Well, you guys showed me how close you were last time. Plus your father says he has a great feeling about her. Like ring ring, feeling." He winked at Jackson and his eyes widen. What does that mean, is it an inside joke? The other guys had already gone up to their rooms, Taeyang was bringing us to ours.

We arrived to the top floor, the honeymoon sweet. He unlocked the door revealing a king size bed with red blankets. There was heart themed things everywhere, from candles to the rug on the floor. Taeyang brought out stuff in setting it on the bed and turned around smiling.

"You don't like it?" He questioned. 

Apparently I was showing awe in my face because Jackson looked at me then at Taeyang. "Its wonderful. Tell father I said thanks." Taeyang nodded then bowed leaving the room. I walked in more seeing the huge bathroom with a hot tub and a stand up shower with two heads for couples. The mini fridge was full of couple snacks like chocolate covered strawberries and cut up fruit. Did his father really like me this much already that he would spend money on this or was it for his son dating someone?

The bed caught my eye again, I bit my lip and jumped on it sending the pillows flying in the air. This was better than going home to Busan with my parents and my brother, I could go in a hot tub here. 

Jackson stood there at the end of the bed where my feet were and helped me up with a smile. "You like it that much?"

"YES! I am so going in the hot tub tonight!" I squealed. There was a knock at the door and I skipped over making Jackson laugh. The rest of the guys were standing there with wide eyes seeing our room.

Bambam then winked at me. "Planning on taking action tonight?" My face got warm and I could tell it was turning red by hearing their laughs.

"Lets go to the beach guys!" Jackson said with a grin handing me a bag. "I know you said you didn't have one so there is a couple for you to choose from." I looked in the bag to see three bathing suits, one bikini, one tank-tini and one full piece.

"Wow, thanks. I'll change in the bathroom, you can have the room." I rolled my eyes running to the bathroom. Which one should I wear? Which one would Jackson enjoy the best on me? I smirked taking out the bikini that had a pink skull on the left boob and had lace on the side of the bottoms. Perfect.

After a few minutes, I came out wrapped in a towel seeing all the guys standing there in their swimming short already without shirts on. My eyes widen seeing all of their bodies and I quickly looked away.

"Aw, she can't handle us shirtless!" Yugyeom teased me laughed.

"Can we see what you chose?" JB asked, and I got flustered.

"Yah! You can wait until we get down there! Lead the way, hun!" I said sarcastically making Jackson smile and grabbed his towel. We all followed Jackson down to the beach where Taeyang was keeping a spot for us.

Taeyang was also shirtless showing off his tattoos, I stared at them seeing what he had and he smirked ruffling my hair. "You're taken, don't tease me." He winked at me. 

"I was just admiring your tattoo work, who ever did them was really talented." I snapped back making sure he knew I only was looking at those and not his body. He chuckled setting his towel on the beach and laid down.

The guys all ran into the water splashing one another acting like a bunch of kids, I stayed on shore standing next to everyone's towels where Taeyang was laying down. He had headphones in and sunglasses on so no one would bother him. While the guys were fooling around I took off my towel slowly and laid it down next to Taeyang. 

Jinyoung tapped Bambam's shoulder since he was closest pointing towards me. His mouth dropped. "Yah, Jackson!" Bambam pointed too making the rest of the guys stare at me. I could feel my face get warm, but luckily they couldn't see that because they were too far away. 

I smiled at them and waved awkwardly. "Continue, I'm going to lay down. I'm not a fan of water, honestly." I said loud enough for them to hear and they nodded continuing to fool around.

This literally was one of the best vacations I've ever had if not the best.