Training

~Month Later~

"Princess.." Ki Sung heard a voice whisper in her ear but she shrugged it off going back to sleep. The four guys looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"YAH KI SUNG!" Taehyung yelled at his friend while JB slammed to pans together waking Ki Sung out of her deep sleep. She fell off the bed groaning and rubbed her head glaring at the guys.

"Don't like it? What you going to do about it?" Jimin bent down in her face making her glare through her hair. She cracked her neck and swung her feet towards his legs making him fall down and stood up.

JB threw a pan at her making her duck and grabbed his wrist where the other pan was, she twisted it going to flip him over when he slammed her forearm making her wince. But she glared taking the palm of her hand and hit the bridge of his nose as he dropped the pan to hold his nose. 

She turned seeing Taehyung pulling out a gun out of his pack pocket, before he even got it out she ran to him slamming him against the wall along with his wrist making him let go of the gun. Jimin finally got off the ground and tackled her from behind so she couldn't hit him from the front, she squirmed all over trying to get him off.

In the corner of her eye she saw JB trying to stand up again so she slammed her foot into the back of his knee making him not get up. She took her arms grabbing Jimin's shoulders and threw him over her shoulders into JB as they crashed down.

Ki Sung brushed her hands off when Taehyung held the gun to her head making her freeze up instantly. "You lost."

"I tried so hard! I kicked your asses!" She whined slamming down on her bed as Jackson sat with her. He just watched the entire time, he trains her personally and when he thinks she learned the lesson the other three go after her to test her.

Jackson would never hurt her so he doesn't participate during that. "Its okay, Princess. You were great even if, you are getting really good."

She sighed. "Its not good enough, I need to be better."

"Yah, you are great for only a months worth of training. You know how long it took me to become a full samurai?" Jimin slapped her head making her pout.

"You will become better, I promise. But today we are taking a small break and going out with everyone. You've been training none stop since that day, you deserve a break Kiki." JB smiled at her as she nodded her head.

Taehyung back hugged her from behind on the bed. "Yes! Lets go to the mall today and maybe a movie like old times!"

They all agreed and got ready for the mall. Yoongi, Hoseok, Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Jin went to the store for house things making sure they had enough for staying with GOT7. Bambam took Yugyeom and Jimin to the arcade to hang out there. JB and Jackson went to the clothing store with Namjoon to buy everyone new pants who were training. They were all stained from the grass when they did stuff outside. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were with Ki Sung as they sat at a table and ate ice cream together like they used to in high school when they were in Busan.

"Mmm. I'll be back, going to pee." Taehyung laughed as the other two threw extra spoons at him not wanting him to share his information.

The two of them sat in silence waiting for Taehyung when Jungkook finally smiled. "Are you happy with him?"

She knew he was referring to Jackson without even asking. "Yeah, really happy."

"Good, you deserve it."

"Thank you, but why are you asking?"

He chuckled awkwardly and sat down his ice cream. "I was stupid for what I did, I let you go when I shouldn't have. But I was stupid thinking our relationship couldn't hold from the distance. Mian for hurting you, Kiwi. It killed me knowing you cried over it."

"I appreciate that, truly. Do you still have feelings for me, Jungkookie?" She used the nickname she gave him when they first dated which made him smile instantly.

"How could I not? But I agreed not to mess with your feelings and wanted to make sure you were happy. That's more important than anything, Jackson treats you well." He patted his hand, she looked as if she wanted to cry. But it would be tears of joy knowing Jungkook had the heart to do such a thing.

Before she could respond, everyone came as Jackson put his arm around her slamming down in the chair. Taehyung finally came back and they all ordered ice cream talking about how they only had one month. She looked at Jungkook from the side who smiled at her, she mouthed 'thank you' and he nodded.

"Princess, I haven't gotten a kiss for a week! This isn't fair." Jackson pouted as everyone laughed, even Jungkook chuckled trying to keep the peace.

She shook her head and flicked his nose. "Aish, you can wait until we aren't in public. This isn't something we do in public."

"Why because it gets too intense?" Bambam teased as the guys laughed but Yoongi who smacked his head from the back.

"That't my sister, pabo! I don't want to hear that, I'd kill the guy!" He snickered as Jackson raised a brow at him.

"You could try."

Yoongi raised his brow back. "You wanna test that, kid?"

Ki Sung flung ice cream at her brother and hissed. "Oppa, don't be so mean to him. Get along for me-"

"How come you don't call me oppa?" Jackson stopped her as she turned to him. Why didn't she?

"Yeah, you call them all oppa except for Jungkook! Why don't you call us that either?" Mark pouted at her. 

She started to panic standing up and bowed. "Mian! Mian! I didn't think of it when we first met and just called you by your names without thinking. That was disrespectful of me, mian!"

The guys all laughed again when Jackson kissed her head. "Don't call them oppa, they don't deserve it." He pointed to his friends making them all pout showing aegyo. "And you don't have to call me that either, but can you call me Jagiya?"

"Of course." She smiled kissing his cheek. "Jagiya."

He blushed pulling her into a hug as the guys all yelled telling them they were being too mushy and all ate their ice creams together. 

Taehyung saw Jungkook simply playing with the rest of his. "You are upset about her moving on, huh?"

"Hyung, of course not. She's happy, that's what matters right?" Jungkook whispered looking over at Jackson feeding Ki Sung a bite of his ice cream and got some on her nose. "I was the stupid one just like you said, if she ended up with you instead she wouldn't have gone through a heart break."

"Pabo, she never loved me like that. That heart break got her to be where she is, happy and stronger than ever. Arasso?" Taehyung flicked his head as Jungkook smiled at him nodding. 

They all talked about how much progress Ki Sung was making in training and how proud they all were of her. She felt loved, she felt like she was finally someone who mattered someone who meant something.