Singing

Dina's POV--
The meeting was boring, just me and like, three other guys taking about what tour was gonna be like, who was gonna be there, and how much tickets we wanted to sell. I somehow managed to stay awake even though I just woke up from a nap.
Anyway, Ashely was now driving me back to their place for the night where I would tell the guys all about the tour. This job was hard but fun at the same time.
It's comfortable silence in the car. I was looking at the window and Ash was driving. A little bit of rain splashing the windows as we drove the long road. It was like that for about 7 minutes when Ash said something.
Ashley: How do you feel about puppies?
Me: amazing. There is no other words to describe thy perfection. Puppies are cuddly, cute, funny, chill, amazing, amazing, and did I mention amazing?
Ash: yes. Several times. I don't know. I like cats a lot, and dogs a lot. But I'm more of a goldfish kind of guy.
Me: you are defiantly NOT a goldfish guy. Goldfish guys have huge aquariums and crest their own homemade fish food and give them all names and talk to them like they can here what he says. They're weird. You're not.
One of his hand rested on my knee and I stared out the window again until we pulled into the drive way to see all the guys playing in the rain. They're such kids.
Jinxx and Andy were carrying CC as James ran around shouting things like: I want pizza! Ashley surprised me by picking me up and running around making me get soaked for the rain getting heavier. We all laugh and have the best time. I kissed Ashley quickly on the lips just to be pulled into a long passionate kiss in the rain, just like the movies.
Andy: HEY LOVEBIRDS. COME OVER HERE WE'RE SINGING SONGS FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!
I made them watch HSM. Since then, they've been referencing it and singing the songs when they felt like it. We started off with 'Get Your Head in the Game' and soon made it to the second movie with the songs.
Me:: I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM! I JUST DON'T BELONG HERE, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND! WE MUGHT FIND OUR PLACE IN THIS WROLD SOME DAY BUT AS FOR NOW, I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY!
CC: WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?
Me: WHAT ABOUT TRUST?
Andy: YOU KNOW I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!
Me: WHAT ABOUT ME?!
James: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
Me&Jinxx: IVE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM!
Ashley&Andy: I JUST DINT BELONG HERE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!
James&CC: WE MIGHT FIND OUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD SOMEDAY!
All: BUT AS FOR NOW, I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
We ended with a big finish and the rain only got harder and harder.
--//--//--//--//
Ashley's POV--
My little baby singing on the porch as if it's a stage was amazing. The confidence she had was wonderful and her voice was the only thing I wanted to hear for the rest of my life.
Soon we were done and went inside before we all got sick. Dina took first shower and the rest of us fallowed. Overall, today was amazing. I hung out with my girl and the guys, CC found his one true love, and the wrap it all up we still had a tour to talk about!
We all finished showering and eating the pizza Dina probably ordered since she was our band mom. And Dina made us all sit at the dinner table with tour schedules and a red pen.
Dina: So, the tour is in a few weeks. We have just enough time to either, A) go on a two day trip somewhere warm and sunny or, B) stay here and have some good old Ohio fun. Or we could C) get you guys ready for tour early and get to the first stop which is L.A, and go on a little sight seeing. Or we could just relax and enjoy our last few days at home for a while......
Dina went on, and on, and on, about this. It was cute to watch, how excited yet nervous her words were and now she wasn't really sure about anything. Her words came out faster than what we could hear and when she stopped every once and a while for air made us all laugh.
Dina: So, we get there, we do the show, we go to signings and interviews, we leave for the next place. Go it?
All: Yup.
She dismisses us and I go up to her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck.
Me: You were cute up there. They way none of us could understand what you where saying just made it better.
Dina: I guess I kinda do talk fast when I'm excited. You know I've always wanted to go on tour with a band and just fallow them.
Me: Well I'm happy to make your wishes true....

Time Skip---

Dina's POV--
We had eight more days until we had to go on tour and all we really wanted to do was relax in Ohio and take some time to ourselves. Ash and I were still not a couple, hopefully that changes. I mean, I am independent, I could ask his to be my boyfriend but I'm too lazy.
Me and Ashley decided to go grocery shopping for the tour and made all the guys make individual lists of things they want. CC's contained mostly beer and chips. Andy's canned food. Jinxx's had everything you could think of! James mostly frozen food and vodka. Ashley and I shared a list which had: chips, frozen food, different fruits, ice cream, Popsicles, and chocolate.
Me: This is the third cart we filled! How many carts do you normally need?!
Ash: At least 57.
Me: You're stupid.
Ash: But I'm your stupid.
Me: You wish.
I wished too. I mean we haven't known each other for long but it feels like I've known him my whole life. I hope he feels the same way. I don't know what I would do if he doesn't.
Ash: Dina?!?!?!
Me: Huh? Wh-what happened?
Ash: I asked you if we got everything.
Me: Oh.... Yea. We got everything. Let's go to checkout.
Ash: Okay.
I let Ashley take the cart so I could think without being distracted. I like thinking, besides Ash my thoughts are the only things that understand me. Wait, when's payday? Isn't like every Thursday? What day is it?
Ash: It's Tuesday. Payday is on Saturday.
Me: I didn't mean to say that out loud.
Ash: It's fine.
I catch up to Ashley and kiss his cheek. I hear screaming and both of us turn around worried. Two girls recognized Ashley and ran up to hug them. Ash signs one girls phone and takes ten million pictures with the other. Not gonna lie, I was jealous.
Ash: What's wrong? You look sad.
Me: Oh, nothing. I was just thinking. I'm nervous about tour.
Ash: Don't be.
He kisses my lips softly and we arrive at the checkout area.
--//--//--//--//--//--
We're back at the house now, Andy and CC are playing video games and Jinxx is sleeping while James is trying to deal with his boredom. Me and Ashley are laughing at James when I get a call.
Me: Hello?
Kyle: Hey.
Me: OMG DINA?!?! HI!
Kyle: OMG KYLIE!!! Hey where are you? Callie and you aren't home and I wanna see the greatest friend in the world since before we even started kindergarten!
Me: Oh. My. Gosh. We have to catch up on so much. I'll be right over.
Kyle: Okay. Bye sweet pea.
Me: Bye baby butt.
I hang up and get my things ready. Ash just watched me, confused.
Me: My friend Kyle is in town. We've been friends since before our first day of kindergarten and I need to see him.
Ash: Um, okay. Have fun.
He wasn't comfortable about it. I could tell. I kiss his cheek and run to my car driving as fast as I could without going too fast to Callie's and I's apartment.
When I get there I see my best friend and jump into his arms. Now, don give me that look! Yes, we're only best friends. I look at him and see an older brother, not a potential boyfriend.
Kyle: Hello to you too.
Me: I missed you soooooooo much!
Kyle: I see. So, what's been going on in Dina world?
Me: Wellllll, I am now that official assistant of Black Veil Brides and me and Ashley are pretty flirty.
Kyle: OMG REALLY?!?! What's it like?
Me: Fun. But sometimes it can be a handful. So, what about you? Is there a lady I get to meet and judge?
Kyle: Sadly no. Not yet, at least. I've been seeing this girl and she lives in the same apartment building as me.
Me: OMG WHATS HER NAME?!? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!
And so he does. Her name is Sally. And apparently she's a sweet heart. We caught up for about an hour then started getting serious.
He carries me out the door and into his car. I'm glad I have my basically brother back. I missed him a lot more than I thought I would.
--//--//--//--//--//--
I left the BVB house at 7:30, it's now 12:37. I've spent the whole time with Kyle. When we left the apartment we just went all around town trying to find entertainment.
--//--//--//--//--//--//--
It's now 3:49 am. Still with Kyle. Still having an amazing time driving with his and talking about everything. This was fun.
Ash: Baby, where are you? I miss you.
Me: I'm still with Kyle. I'll be back before you wake up, now go to bed! I don't want to deal with a cranky Ashley tomorrow.
Ash: Okay. I love you.
Me: I love you too baby.
I turn off my phone and continue screaming the lyrics to 'Dear Maria Count Me In'. Kyle turns into a Parkin lot an I realize that we weren't in Ohio anymore

One. Crazy. Summer. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara