Is This The Real Life

(Three years later)----
I woke up next to ash. I have been for quiet some time. Almost four years. Three and a half maybe.
I got dressed and brushed through my now silver hair. I brushed my teeth and pulled on my shoes.
I grabbed Lilly's leash and we when in our normal walk. She pooped maybe ten times before finally deciding that she has to pee fifty times.
I walk back in the house where ash is standing in the kitchen eating CC's food. I kinda feel bad that we all eat CC's food. But he has the best food. Even though it's the same as all of ours, it tastes better.
Ash pecks my lips and continues to eat before he starts talking.
Ash: We're going out today. Wear something fancy.
Me: Okay. Even though the weather says 'it's sweatpants time' I'll find something.
I ended up wearing Callie's deep purple dress that went down to the floor an hugged my body. I was wearing black sandals with them and had a small Lester hand bag to go with it.
Over the past three years I've seen my brother ten times. Most were holidays. Every time he came we had a great time.
My sister still never showed and I was pretty okay with that. My mom visited once every month (she still thinks me and ash are married).
All the boys had their girlfriends. James was still single though. And Callie's daughter Rose was beautiful like Callie. CC was scared to be a dad at first but he's a good one.
I, being the only person Callie loves more than CC, am the aunt of her precious child. Ash and the other guys were the uncles.
CC and Callie have a wedding planned. Literally, everything is set besides a date. They want it to be in the winter though.
I walked down the stairs to see ask in a nice suit. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.
Ash: Hey gorgeous. Are you ready for the best night of your lazy life?
Me: I have to deal with five men who act like two year olds. My life is not lazy.
Ash: Come on. We don't want to be late for dinner.
We went to some big fancy restaurant. I didn't know the name nor did I care. The waiter sat us down and we ordered our drinks.
We ate and talked about manly us. How far we've come over the years. It was nice to bring up funny moments. Most involved CC and food.
Ash: Well. Spot number one, check. You're never gonna guess where we're going next.
Me: Is it the water park?
Ash: No it's not the water park.
Me: is it the pet store?
Ash: No it's not the pet store.
We continued like that until he parked on the side of the road and took my hand.
I looked at the surroundings. I was a little edge where the tree separated and you could see the setting sun. It look amazing.
Ash: Dina?
Me: Hm?
Ash: I really do love you.
Me: I love you too.
Ash: I don't know if this is the right time with CC and Callie's wedding. I'm not even sure if I'm thinking straight. But-
Me: Ash, just say it.
Ash: I want you to marry me.
I looked over to see my future husband on one knee and the prettiest ring in his hands. I sat in his knee and started crying.
Me: Of course.
I only just managed to say that. I was in tears and to busy kissing him all over. We pulled each other in for a deep kiss.

The kiss that held a promise.

We got in the car and I was too shocked by what just happened to say anything but something along the lines of 'I love you' every five seconds.
I ran into the house and Callie was the first one I hugged. I cried balky tears again and she took it the wrong way.
Callie: WHAT DID HE DO?!?! ASH I SWEAR IF YOU BROKE HER HEART YOU BETTER HIDE YOUR BALLS BECAUSE THEY'LL BE ABOVE MY NONEXISTENT FIREPLACE!!!
Me: No. We're getting married.
Callie: WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!??
Andy: what? What did she say?
Callie: OH MY GOD MY LITTLE SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!
Me: OKAY!!!
James: What?
James looked sad. Really sad. Then I remembered. He said he liked me. He must feel so heartbroken.
Me: Hey I'll be back.
I took James' hand in mine and walked him outside where we could be alone.
James: You're getting married?
Me: I know. You're a nice guy James. Put yourself out there. You could easily get a girl that's ten times hotter than me.
James: I don't want another girl. You were supposed to be mine. I had it all planned out in my head. You and ash would slowly grow apart. Then I would come by and we would both fall in love with each other. We would get married after two years of dating and have about ten kids.
Me: I'm sorry James. I really am. I wish it didn't have to be this way. I really wished it didn't.
James: It's okay though. You had ash. He's a good man Dina. You made him that way.
Me: Yeah. I guess I did.
James: You two deserve each other. If he causes you any trouble just call me okay?
Me: Okay. Thank you.
I throw myself into a hug. James was my closest friends besides Callie. It's gonna be hard for him.

But I have my Ashipie.

I pulled away and jumped back in the house. Ash immediately wrapped me in his arms and something told me he wast going to let go. I didn't want him to.
The night was full of drinking and watching sponge bob. Which, by the way, is ten times funnier when your drunk.
In the end (hahaha. Get it, that's a BVB song. Okay), we all passed out on the couch and slept the rest of the night away.