Arriving

Dina's POV---
When they arrive at LA---

I was woken up the the sun and screaming. No. That can't be. ITS CC!!!!!! I run out of the car and hug my basically brother, then Callie, then Jinxx, then Andy, then James. I'm so happy to finally see them again!!! We all talk for a minute before unpacking. One box at a time for each of us.
Me: Ash, this is our room now. Maybe we should make it look like it's meant for adults who share a room.
Ash: Okay. The room needed remodeling anyways.
I smile and start unloading my not-so-many-things. I packed all my clothes and hangers. A few picture frames for past memories and my fairy lights. I also packed my books and movies.
By the end of the day we had our rooms set up and just had the living room, dining room, and kitchen to get ready.

two weeks into the move---
I was helping Callie fill in a job application and listening to the Hamilton soundtrack. We've selves over this paper for eight hours, we listened to the soundtrack a million times. And we were starting to get a little out of it. My typing skills were failing and Callie couldn't think about anything other than sleep.
Callie: Lets take a break. I wanna have a rap duet.
Me: Um okay. Which song?
Callie: Aaron Burr, sir.
Me: Good choice.
This is what we came up with....
Me: 1776. New York City! Pardon me? Are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Callie: That depends, who's asking?
Me: Oh sure, sir. My name is Alexander Hamilton. I'm at your service, sir. I have been looking for you.
Callie: Your making me nervous.
Me: Sir, I heard your name and Princeton. I was seeking an accelerated course of study when I sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours. I may have punched him, it's a blur, sir. He handles the financials?
Callie: You punched the bursur.
Me: Yes! I wanted to do what you did, graduate in two and join the Revolution. He looked at me like I was stupid, I'm not stupid. So, how's you do it? How'd you graduate so fast?
Callie: It was my parents dying wish before they passed.
Me: You're an orphan. Of course! I'm an orphan! God, I wish there was a war to prove that we're worth more than anyone bargained for.
Callie: Can I buy you a drink?
Me: That would be nice.
Callie: While we're taking, let me offer you some free advice. Talk less...
Me: What?
Callie: Smile more...
Me: Ha.
Callie: Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for...
Me: You can't be serious.
Callie: You wanna get ahead?
Me: Yes.
Callie: Fools who run their mouths off, wind up dead.
Callie: yo yo yo yo yo, what time is it?!
Both: Showtime!!
Callie: Like I said... MY NAME IS JOHN LAURENCE IN THE PLACE TO BE. TWO PINTS OF SAM ADAMS BUT IM WORKIN' ON THREE! THOSE REDCOATS DONT WANT IT WITH ME, CUZ I WILL POP-CHICKA-POP THESE COPS TILL IM FREE!
Me: oui, oui mon ami, je'appelle Lafayette! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say Bonsoir! Tell the king Casse toi! Who's the best? C'est moi.
Me: Brrrah Brrrah! I am Hercules Mulligan. Up in it, lovin' it. Yes I heard your mother said "come again?"
Callie: Ayyyyyyye
Me: LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS AND HORESE, OF COURSE. ITS HARD TO HAVE INTERCOURSE OVER FOUR SETS OF CORSETS!!!!!
Callie: NO MORE SEX, POUR ME ANOTHER BREW SON!!! LETS RAISE A COUPLE MORE,
Both: TO THE REVOLUTION!!!!
We stopped there. It seemed like a goo place to stop in our opinion. We were both struggling for breath when we heard clapping from all five of my boys.
Me: You... Don't... Need.... To... Clap. It wasn't that good.
Andy: ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!
James: IT WAS AMAZING!!!
CC: Even I couldn't do that.
Callie: You did great Kylie. No one but Lafayette could master the French in that song. That is until you came along.
Me: It was just something my mother was good at, I guess I inherited her love and understanding for French.
Ash: I'm proud of you babe. Even at the hotel you didn't rap that well. That was mind blowing. And I got it all on film.
Me: YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR GOD**** MIND IF YOU THINK-
Jinxx: SHES QUOTING IT AGAIN!!!
Me: You're not sharing those. Anywhere.
Andy: Oh no. There going to make their way into the Internet. And some big time producer will see and you two will be Broadway rappers and make more money than us.
Callie: Oh no. I will never go on a stage in my life. Dina should though. She's a master.
Me: I'm not a master.
Jinxx: She can rap like a master.
Me: I'm not a master.
Andy: She can act like a master.
Me: CALL ME A MASTER ONE MORE TIME!!!
Ash: You would've quoted it again is you said 'son'. Come on Hercules Mulligan. I hope you don't have four sets of corsets for what I'm about to do.
CC: what are they going to do?.... NEVER MIND I REMEMBER THE SONG!!!!
Callie: HA! Have fun love birds!!!

The next morning)
Ash: I don't understand why you won't give it a shot.
Me: They're not gonna hire an amateur onto a Broadway show for a sick casts member understudy. Plus, I'll never make it in time.
Ash: Come on! You know all the lyrics to all the songs, but you won't take the shot to be an understudy?! I will never understand you Burr.
Me: I am not Burr.
Ash: Then stop actin like him. Be a Hamilton. That is an order from your commander.
I blush, every time he quotes Hamilton it makes me more open to the idea. Maybe I should? Maybe I'll start off small and sing in the streets. I don't want anymore money though. I don't know.
Me: Oh about I stay doing what I'm doing and you can put the two videos on whatever you want. And if some big time producer comes along I'll do it. Okay? Will that make you happy?
Ash: Very. Now come here!
I didn't even realized I was on the other side of the bed. I roll over onto his chest and he hold me tight. He starts playing with the ends of my hair and I draw circles on his chest.
Ash: I just want the best for my little Hercules Mulligan.
Smile and snuggle into his chest. We end up talking about what all needs to be done for half an hour, then Andy came in.... Looking very worried.
We both jump up and fallow him into the car. All the guys and Callie are in there already Andy took the drivers seat an slammed on the gas.
Me: Andy! Slow down and tell us where we're going!
Andy: Shut up and you'll see in a minute!
I flinch at his words. For the time I knew Andy, he didn't yell often. Ash wraps his arm around my waist, I know where we're going. It's two buildings in front of us.
The Police Station.
We all hop out with Andy leading. We run in and an officer asks who we are. Jinxx tells him our names an we fallow him. We walk into a small office and I sit on Ash's lap so everyone else can have a seat.
Officer: We found who drove you off course.
Me: Who was it? Did you find all the guys you chased me? What about Brian?
Ash: Baby, calm down.
Officer: The one who drove the bus was Charle Weston. Brian was found and arrested on the spot. The guys who chased you are: Charle, Brian, and their friends, Kolin, Logan, and Roger. We found everyone but Roger.
Ash: Do you plan on finding him soon? Are you even close to his where abouts?
Officer: We believe he's in Florida, we have our men heading there as we speak. You're all save. I wouldn't worry.
Me: Thanks.
Andy: Thank you, sir. Dina was very worried about the whole thing.
Me: WAS NOT!!
Ash: Babe, please. We're all in the snake room you don't have scream.
Me: Sorry Ashipie.
James: Are we free to go?
Officer: Yeah. Have a good day!
CC: THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE PEOPLE!!!!
We all walk out feeling a little more relaxed. James wants pizza, I do too. Everyone else doesn't so when we get home me and James hop in his car. James and I have hung out before. Only once though.