Cant believe this

Dina's POV--
When we all wake up and get ready we arrived at the BVB house. I packed all my stuff into the cases and off the bus and called Callie to pick me up on her way back from getting her morning coffee.
When she came to pick me up we spent a couple of minutes wi the boys and headed off to the house. The ride was quiet, we didn't have much to talk about because I told her everything that happened through text.
When we walk in I run into my bedroom, where my boyfriend was cheating in my bed!!!
Me: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?
Kyle: I can explain!
Me: THERES NO NEED TO!!! GET THE HECK OUT KYLE!!!!
Kyle: Whatever. Call me when you're thinking straight.
Me: I NEED TO THINK STRAIGHT?!?! YOURE THE ONE CHEATING WITH SOME GIRL IN MY HOUSE!!!!
He walks out and the girl fallows. I slam the door behind them, the door almost broke. I lean against it and slide down the door crying. I know I was cheating too. But I didn't come into his house and do it on his bed. How long have they been seeing each other? Whatever though, right? I didn't love him. I was just caught in the moment when I said yes.
Sure we were best friends for life. But he never cheated on me. An if he's ever cheated on any other girls we would've told me. I don't want him as my best friend anymore. I have Callie and the boys. And now my mom.
Callie: I honestly had zero clue they here.
Me: I believe you. If you did you would've told me.
Callie: I'm sorry that had to happen.
Me: It's okay. I have Ash now. Can you do me a favor?
Callie: Of course!
Me: I need you to find out the next public place that Kyle's gonna be at.
Callie: Easy peasy.
Me: Thanks Callie, you're the best.
I hug her right and go to the BVB house. Blasting out PATD the whole way there.
Me: THE DEATH OF A BACHELOR OH OH!...
Panic! really got me in a happy mood. Even though what just happened, at least it's over now. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!
Andy: Why are you back already?
Me: I-well-I- it's hard to explain. I got there Kyle was sleeping around in my bed so after yelling at him I got a really great idea to get back at him.
Andy: Good enough.
Me: ASHLEY!!!!! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!! CC AND JAMES I NEED YOU TOO!!!!!
Ash: WHATS WRONG?!?!
Me: Kyle was cheating so after I yelled at him I got a really good plan.
James: Sorry he cheated.
Me: I don't care about that!!
Ash: What's the plan?
Me: We follow him around and make him jealous. All of us go around and act like nothing can bring us down.
Andy: Well, I'm in.
CC: LETS GIVE THIS TOWN HELL BEFORE WE LEAVE!!
Me: THATS THE SPIRIT!!!
Jinxx: LETS BURN THE BRIDGES AND PAINT THE TOWN NEON GREEN!!!!
Ash: LETS PARTY TILL WE'RE PURPLE!!!
Me: I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!
James: LETS QUOTE SPONGE BOB MORE OFTEN TOO!!!
CC: YEAH!!! CAN WE ORDER PIZZA BEFORE WE GO IM HONGRY!!?!?!!!
Me: YES WE CAN!!!
I call the pizza place and order several pizzas. Oooh, I want a movie night!!!! They boys agree and we all pick out a movie. Smiley, The Road to El Dorado, The Fault in Our Stars (that's obviously my choice), Would You Rather, The Hunger Games, Natural Born Pranksters. (woohoo! Roman Atwood! Come on I had to support their movie somehow!)
The pizza arrives and we all sit in the living room around the tv. I'm cuddled up to Ash and CC is cuddled up to me, Andy sits on the floor next to James and Jinxx sits on the chair beside us. First off, the only horror movie I get scared at.
--//--//--//--//--
Me: LALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!
Andy: KYLIE SHUT UP THIS IS THE GOOD PART!!!!
Me: LALALALALLALALALALA!
Ash covers my mouth with his hand and I start biting it, his fault. He removed his hand and I take my place buried in his neck, I'm not coming out until the little kids movie that we chose next is on.
--//--//--//--//--//--
Ashley's POV--
Me: Andy, she's asleep. Put in the next movie so we don't have to watch TFIOS any more.
Andy: Okay.
Dina: *snores*
Andy sits up to put the next movie in, that is, until Dina hisses at him. Not gonna lie, she sounded like the devil!
Andy: WHAT THE HECK?!?! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING!!!
Dina: I WAS UNTIL I DIDN'T HERE AUGUSTUS' AMAZING VOICE!!!
Me: What about my voice?
Dina: Eh, it's okay. Come on, I wanna watch my movie.
Me: Aw.
James: Whatever the devil wants I guess.
Dina's hisses again and wrap my arm around her as we continue watching the movie.
--//--//--//--
By the end of the movie Dina is crying her eyes out along with CC.
Me: Andy, are you crying?
Andy: IT WAS SAD!!! OKAY PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES!!! WHAT WOULD YOU SO IF DINA DIED OF CANCER?!?!??
Me: Okay! Calm down!
Dina continues to non stop cry into my shoulder as Jinxx puts in the next movie. 'Would You Rather', I figured out, was Dina's favorite horror movie. I don't know why but if it makes her happy, I guess it makes me happy too.
Dina: When can I get my hair done?
CC: Don't know.
Me: Have you told anyone about the move?
Dina: No. I forgot.
Andy: Ah yes, you jut forget that the biggest move of your life is a little less than two weeks away.
Dina: Shut it, Andy!
Me: Get your hair done tomorrow with Callie. After leaving her to go on tour for that long you both deserve it.
Dina: Okay.
--//--//--//--//--//--
Dina fell asleep again. I decide that I'm tired too and tell the guys we're going to bed. I pick up Dina and carry her into my bed room and lay her down. She was so cute when she was asleep and not trying to kill you.
I'll ask her to be my girlfriend before the move.