MOVING

(This chapter will be from when they move out to when they start moving in. It will be a long and boring one so I'll try my best to make it worth it.)

Today is the day, today is the day when my life is opened to a new life. I don't know why I'm so nervous! I've been to LA before! It's just so different now that I'm loving there.
Ash: They guys voted us to drive the moving van to LA.
Me: Do they'll get there like ten days before us.
Ash: Not ten days. Plus we can stay in hotels for the nights.
I smile and wrap my arms around his waist. He knows that my favorite places to go are hotels. I always feel rich when I go to one.
Me: Okay. But to save money get one bed. And we don't need a big room so make it smaller.
Ash: Okay queen.
Me: Thanks peasant.
I kiss him cheek and run out to say bye to the guys. CC says that he'll text me the whole time. Andy says he'll make the guys call once a day. Even though it's not very long at all. I have a job to protect these guys. Finally, Callie came up and hugged me.
Callie: I can't believe this is happening.
Me: I can't either. These past few months have been crazy.
She agrees and they're off. I wave at them until the car is long gone. Now it's Dina and Ashley time.
--//--//--//--//--//--
We have been driving for three hours and I'm already getting tired of this. Ash loves to drive so he can handle it. I just get car sick all the time.
Ash: I heard that if you have sex every time you're in a hotel, the road trip gods will bless your travels.
Me: Well we don't wanna be cursed, now do we.
Ash: No. No we don't.
I roll my eyes and lean my head against the window. The moving truck we got had three seats in the front so I used the extra seat for my legs and fell asleep to the driving noises and the radio.
--//--//--//--//--
Ash: Babe. Wake up we're at the hotel.
Me: Carry me?
Ash: I hate you.
He picks me up and I fall asleep again. I can feel him sit me on one of the chairs that every hotel has and I fall deeper into my sleep.
--//--//--//--//--
I wake up to the sun in my face and Ash cuddles up to me. I don't want to wake up so I snuggle back and try to fall asleep.
Ash: what time is it?
Me: 9:43.
Ash: We have to out of here by ten.
We slept in our clothes from yesterday and didn't bring anything in so we got up an I made my hair as best as I could with my fingers. And ta da! We're back on the road.
Me: Okay how many more hours?
Ash: we have about three more days.
Me: What?! That long?! I think I'm gonna die.
Ash: Lets play a game so you don't go sleeping on me again.
Me: Okay I spy.
Ash: You start.
Me: I spy with my little eye....
--//--//--//--//--
Me: Ash we've been playing I spy for two hours!
Ash: Then think of something else to play.
Me: Uuuuugh. 20 questions.
Ash: ....okay start guessing.
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--
After playing 20 questions for two hours we end up just talking. I hate road trips. But I love the hotels.
Me: WHEN IS THE NEXT HOTEL IM STARTING TO GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!
Ash: Calm down! It's only a few more miles. Then maybe we could 'lift the curse'?
Me: too tired ask me later.
We drive the last few miles and I make Ash carry me into the hotel. Some of the hotel-stayers give us weird looks, and group of 'emo' girls start panicking.
Me: ABORT MISSION WE HAVE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!!!!
He looks around and smiles at the group of teens, not putting me down. They all run up screaming and asking for pictures. Ugh, I want my Ashiepie to myself. I don't like sharing.
He wraps up the pictures and talking with me still in his arms and finishes checking us in.
--//--//--//--//--//--
Ash: Thanks for last night.
Me: Do we have to drive today? I'm not feeling it.
Ash: We can stay here all day. If that's what you want.
Me: That's what I want. To stay here and cuddle with you.
Ash: Come on, you're already lazy. I'm not letting you do nothing all day. Let's at least go to the workout center.
Me: Ha! I'd like to see you try and get me out!
Ash: Okay.
Bad choice. He picks me up but I bite his arm leading me to drop on the floor. Wasting no time I run into the bathroom an lock the door. Ash pounds at it and try's to bribe me to come out but I'm not buying it.
When the pounding stops I slam open the door and push him out of my way. I run out into the hallway and Ash screams for me to slow down.
Me: I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!!!
Ash: DONT YOU QUOTE HAMILTON AT ME!!!!
Me: TO THE REVOLUTION!!!!
Ash: NO!
Me: MY NAME IS PHILIP! I AM A POET! AND IM A LITTLE NERVOUS, BUT I CANT SHOW IT!!!
Ash: STOOOOOPPPP!
Ashley's POV---
Not gonna lie. Dina's a good rapper. She gets all the words right, she sounds good while doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a career out of rapping. My little baby, rapping up on the big stage.
Dina: I WILL POP-CHICKA-POP THESE COPS TILL IM FREE!!!! Brrra! Brrra! MY NAME IS HERCULES MULLIGAN!!!!!..........
Once again, she rocks the rap and sounds good. This is the hardest song to understand because of all the French in the middle of it, but even that sounds great! I pull out my phone and record her as she jumps around the sitting area singing 'The Story of Tonight'. Most people are trying to enjoy a nice breakfast; but instead get a girl rapping Hamilton.
Dina: ARE YOU RECORDING ME?!?!!
Me: Maybe. You sound great babe!
Dina: Sure.
Me: No. Really. You should be a rapper for Broadway!!! That way our little babies will be great musicians!!!
Dina: No. I'm not doing it. Plus, they would never hire me for anything.
She gets off the couch she was standing on and smiles. But it's not her true smile. It's a sad smile.
Dina: I think I can handle the car now.
I nod and we grab our few belongings from the room before walking out the doors. What did I say?
--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--
She was out cold after an hour into the ride. I flipped through the stations before just turning it off an playing Dina's playlist she made me on my phone.
1: Real Girls Eat Cake
2: Best Friends
3: Goodbye Agony
4: Lets Get Started
5: Gasoline
6: House of Memories
7: Death of a Bachelor
8: Nine in the Afternoon
9: Northern Downpour
10: Mockingbird
There was more but those were the first ten that played. I looked over at her annnnnnnd, yup still sleeping. She looked at peace. When she's awake she looks... different. She doesn't look stressed, but she's not at peace. Maybe that why she sleeps so often.